The Dark Allegiance Part II

Lorenzo's POV

"Wait this can't be right! Chrissy, Naomi, and Keisha didn't know each as children. They didn't meet until high school." I told him.

"There must be some kind of mistake. That's my girlfriend, Sabrina Smith." Deacon interjects.

"What?" My dad questions confused.

"It's true. Before all this went down. After the incident at the dock I followed you home planning to kill you. I was met by you and Chrissy in your kitchen." I truthfully tell him.

"What? I'm so confused. How the hell do you know Sabrina?!" Deacon asks.

"Nigga, you are not listening are you. You must still be in shock. Sabrina is Chrissy and Chrissy is Sabrina!" Dre yells at him while motioning his hands from side to side indicating that they're the same person.

Deacon crosses his arms in deep thought.

"What was she to you?" He asks.

"She was my fiancé and the mother of my unborn child." I say quietly.

"She was pregnant?!"

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Deacon bends over leaning on both knees while deep breathing.

"I told you, didn't I say you were moving to fast?" Dre adds.

"And to think, you were going to propose to Jane Doe because clearly no one knew who the fuck she was! Oh you're definitely a dumbass." Dre continues while chuckling.

"You were going to propose?!" I asked.

"Over my dead body. We may not be married but she definitely ain't marrying your square ass!" I laugh at his assumption.

"Well, according to her she's ready to marry this dick every night!" He retorts while grabbing his dick and with that...I take out my pistol.

"Say it again!" I aim the gun at him and he's walking up and everyone is getting in between us.

"Just stop! This is not the time for a dick measuring contest. Our wives and Chrissy/Sabrina are in trouble and we need to find them!" Sal reminds us.

I put my gun away. "Dad are you sure this information is legit?"

"Son, my information is accurate. These are pictures of them. But I do believe they probably have no recollection of this." My father replies.

"How's that possible? They look like they're about 5 or 6 in these pictures. That's old enough to recall something like that. Plus, what about their parents? They would have known when all their daughters met!" Sal replies bringing up good points.

"If only you knew son. I don't know how or why they got there. But I do know the mind is a powerful muscle. And if a traumatic event can cause such great pain, it can also get rid of it." My father states.

We all look at each other confused.

"What are you saying? That they somehow forgot?" Tony questions.

"That's exactly what he's saying. I have therapy sessions every week to control my ptsd. I started showing symptoms from my last tour. My therapist brought up repressed memories. It's rare but it's possible. It's when traumatized individuals somehow store those memories in their unconscious mind. Sometimes it take another tragic event like a birth or death for something to trigger it." John states as I start to stumble backwards and my hearts start racing. I begin to feel lightheaded