Family Drama

Lorenzo's POV

I'm sitting in a chair, leaned back, with an icepack on my head, and I'm using my index and thumb to pinch the bridge of my nose. I'm not sure if I can comprehend what's going on right now. What I do know is that I'm slightly concussed and now will be stressed for the rest of my life because of these idiots. They're all sitting across from me in the lounge area of our private jet doing anything possible but to look at me. I stare at Chrissy and she quickly turns her head and looks out the window. Sal is side-eyeing me and Tony, Keisha, and Naomi are acting like they're on their phones.

"Whose idea was this?" I quietly asked.

It was so silent that the only noise in the room was from the engine of the plane.

I stood up. "Whose fucking idea was it to bomb the god damn police headquarters!?" I screamed causing a ringing sensation in my head.

"Her!"

"Chrissy!"

"Your baby momma!"

"Her dumb ass!" 

They all pointed to my lovely girl and the pain in my ass, Chrissy. I run my hands over my face and grab the back of my neck to rub my pressure points.

"Chrissy, honey...WHAT (clap) THE (clap) FUCK (clap) WERE (clap) YOU (clap) THINKING!?" I yelled causing her to jump.

"Shit, Lo. I'm sorry, but you were going to prison for LIFE! I had to get you out of there." She says standing up facing me.

"You don't know that. What I do know is that all of us (I motioned my hand in a circular motion) are now on the F.B.I.'s Most Wanted List! We will be running for the rest of our lives! Where the fuck are we even going?" I tense as I point to the window showing nothing but the ocean.

"I worked it out. We're going to the Ivory Coast. They have no extradition and Stefano's already there with Enzo and Vinny." She says trying to force a smile on my face.

"Chrissy, do you think this shit is a game? Do I fucking look like Dominic Toretto? Do you think we're the Fast Six!? We literally are probably on the fugitive list of every national law enforcement organization there is! You've made us terrorists! We've committed multiple felonies and all of them will equate to life sentences!" I hold my chest because my heart is beating so fast. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"I'm a lawyer! Don't you think I know that?! The reward seemed greater than the risk!" She pleads.

I look at my Rolex, checking for the time. "You were a lawyer about five hours ago. Now you're just a terrorist."

"That's not funny, Lorenzo!" She speaks.

"Oh, I know it's not. It's actually scary because although you may think you're doing something good with sending all of us to a place with no extradition. You're thinking of this from a legal standpoint. Not realizing that the law, once broken doesn't matter anymore, Chrissy! Federal agencies may not be able to touch us but what's going to stop Bounty Hunters, Contract Killers, or Assassins. People are going to pay big money for our bodies. You've put all of us in danger and our children!" I say while pointing at her belly.

"Children? As in plural?!" Keisha asks.

"Omg! Are you pregnant?!" Naomi asks and they both start jumping up and down.

"Shut the hell up and sit down!" I yell.

"Lo, I know you're upset and all of this sounds crazy but don't fucking raise your voice at my wife," Sal says standing up.

I put my hand on Chrissy's head and move her out of the way. I'm face to face with Sal. "I know you better sit your big ass down. Me, you, and Tony made a promise to each other years ago. If one of us went down the other two would take care of the girls. Y'all both listened to this dumbass plan and not once interjected or told them it was a bad idea. I blame both of you (I pointed to Tony and Sal) as much as Chrissy." I told him.

"Oh, I'm sorry we all cared too much to leave your dumbass in a jail cell. Chrissy, (he turns to look at her) you should have left his ungrateful ass. Quite frankly, you deserve better! Probably would have been better off with Deacon!" After that last sentence. I fucking lose all control!

Bop!

I send Sal flying across the jet causing the table in the lounge to break into pieces. "Get your bitch ass up!" I yell.

He flies towards me and scoops me by my legs and bodyslams me. Truthfully, he's always been the better fighter but with my current state of rage. I could kill someone with my bare fucking hands. I lock my legs around his neck and start throwing punches left and right as blood starts flying. He stands up with my legs still intact and slams me onto a nearby table causing me to break my hold around with neck. I'm on the flooring trying to find my damn back because I'm sure he broke something. This muthafucker kicks me in my ribs and I send an uppercut to his chin. We continue to wrestle each other and fight...

***Meanwhile***

Chrissy's POV

I'm sitting down stressed as fuck as I look at Sal and Lorenzo fighting like some damn toddlers. I look over to Tony and this nigga is eating some chips with his leg kicked up over the arm of the chair watching the game.

"Uh, Tony, you're not going to stop this?!" I asked frazzled. 

"Nope, for one...that's white people's problems. Secondly, men are different from women. Once we fight and get it over with the issue is dropped. If we don't let them fight now, they will be at each other's throats until it's settled. And considering all that's going on with our lives currently, we all need to be on the same page." He says while never breaking eye contact from the game.

I look at Naomi who's sitting on his lap and Keisha is laying down. They both just shrug their shoulders.

***Back to Lorenzo's POV***

I'm slowly swinging trying to get this muthafucker off of me. I'm exhausted and I hear him panting trying to catching his breath.

"Let go, man," I tell him.

"You first. You started it!" Sal responds.

"Alright, on three. One. Two. Three!" We both let go and roll over to our separate corners.

I wipe the blood from my nose and look down and start to laugh. He looks at me like I'm crazy before he joins in.

He continues to chuckle until he stops, "Look man, we're all stressed out. Yes, it wasn't the best plan. Maybe I wasn't thinking straight but you're my brother and I couldn't leave you in there for life. I would never do that." Sal says to me.

I think before I respond and when I go to speak, I look up and see his eyes red. I've never seen my brother cry. I stand up and walk over to him and pull my hand out to help him up.

I pull him into me and we hug. "I love you, man. I get it, I do. Honestly, I would have done the same thing." I tell him before letting go.

I rub his head before pushing him aside and walking back to the group.

"Congratulations on the new baby by the way. Oh, and there is one more thing," Sal says

"What now?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I'm telling dad you put your hands on me," I roll my eyes knowing my father is going to lecture me. He's big on Tony, Sal, and I not fighting each other considering his piece of a shit brother tried to kill him twice. He's not a fan of sibling rivalries.

"You fucking snitch!" I yell as I playfully push him.

***********************************************

Comment, Vote, and Follow

IG: instagram.com/julyjameson

I'm also on Inkitt now @July_Jameson. The Pledge is the only book on there for now. I will add The Hidden Past once completed. Please follow me on that account as well :)