Satisfy

Lorenzo POV

I'm in the strip club with Tony and Sal. Tony and Naomi get married tomorrow and I can't say how happy I am for my best friend. Naomi and I have even gained a friendship. She's like a little sister to me, her and Keisha. I will kill anyone who tries to hurt them. Tony is enjoying the time of his life while getting a lap dance and throwing singles at this girl. I laugh to myself seeing his face. The girl tries to pop her pussy in his face. He bends his neck back, "Oh, no, please. You can just dance." I bust out laughing.

I look over at Sal and he's facetiming Keisha. She just had their son Vinny a few months ago and Sal refuses to go a night without saying goodnight to him. He's an amazing dad better than ours was for sure. He and Keisha got married last year, it was only close family and friends. They wanted an intimate ceremony. We did everything possible to make that happen.

I'm happy for them. They've managed to find true happiness, and that's something I could never hold on to. I've told both Sal and Tony to not worry about the family business during these times. Tony is about to get married and Sal is a new parent. Their priorities are where they should be, with their family.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw this redbone walk out from the back. She was sexy as fuck with a fat ass. Her skin was the perfect caramel and her lips were so full. I was already imagining them around my dick. I saw her go into the private room and I got up to follow her. I walked in and she was setting up the room. She bent over to light a candle on the end table. I walked up and rub my hand on her ass and grabbed it. It forced her to turn around, "what the fuck!" She spins around with her hand in the air ready to strike. I grab it and her.

"Oh, Mr. Marino. Sorry, I thought you were someone else." She stutters as I'm still holding her.

"What's your name baby?" I ask.

"Corinne, but people call me Cory"

"Do me a favor baby and close the door

"Do me a favor baby and close the door." She nods as she walks to the private room entrance. She shuts the door and locks it.

She struts back over to me. " Would you like a dance?" She asks. I sit on the couch and grab her to place her on my lap.

I begin to kiss her. I run my tongue across the inside of her mouth, tasting her. I wanted more so I lay her down on the couch. I pull her panties to the side and see her pearl. Her pussy looks so clean and smooth. I can tell a wax versus a shaven pussy. It was glistening with wetness that I was ready to devour. I bent down and started to lick her pussy my tongue fights its way through her labia. She tastes good and my dick is standing salute. He's ready for a great time. I whipped my dick out and she begins to suck it. She deepthroating me and I'm playing with her ass. I hear her moaning and I can't lie that shit is turning me on.

I grab her by the waist and push her down on my dick. She starts riding me and I'm holding on to her hips. She's fucking tight and wet, which is surprising because I just assumed these stripper bitches fuck everybody. I slid down on the couch more for better support.