We're not going anywhere

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I reached over for Jr. and he wasn't there. I panicked and ran downstairs and heard his laughter coming from the kitchen.

I walk in there and see him in his high chair with some finger foods. I look closer and see he was enjoying some eggs, bananas, and toast. I looked over to Lorenzo and he was turning around and with a skillet in his hand.

"Hey sit down and eat. You're probably starving." He uses the spatula to scrape the food from the skillet onto my plate.

He walks up to give me a kiss and I punch him in the face.

"What the fuck!" He says holding his lip as he bleeds.

"What was that for?!"

"Take your fucking pick; say those cruel things to me the last night we saw each, abandoning me, or here's the best one. LEAVING ME TO BE A SINGLE FUCKING MOTHER!" I scream at him.

"You know say what you want about me but at the end of it all, I owned my shit. But you have done some fucked up shit to me and YOUR SON. He's my number one priority and I can't have you walking in and out of his life.  Or playing these fucking minds games. Do you know when I found out I was pregnant that I wanted to commit suicide? I called you every day for a year, A FUCKING YEAR! I will never forgive you for this! So, you know what? I'll take a page out of your book...GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, NOW!" I scream and at this point, Enzo is crying.

I run and grab him and coddle him. "SURPRISE!"

I turn around and see Sal, Keisha, Tony, and Naomi. "All of you get the fuck out of my house!" I took the closest item which was my plate full of food and chucked it at Lorenzo. I started throwing everything I could get a hold of.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I stomp upstairs to my room and shut the door and lock it.

10 mins go by

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Go away, Lorenzo!"

"It's me and Keisha." I stared at the door as my eyes watered.

I expect this nonsense from some man. However, those two were my best friends, my sisters. Yes, I abandoned them first but I had a good reason. I was psychologically unstable and if anyone would know what I meant it would be Keisha. I was dealing with trauma and wasn't in the right state of mind. They however were perfectly sane and aware of their actions.

"I don't want to see you two either!" I replied.

"Chrissy, if you don't open this damn door. I'll have one of the guys break it down!" Naomi screams.

*****************************************

Lorenzo's POV

I just finished sweeping up the last of the shattered items from Chrissy throwing shit around. I put everything in the trash can and wash my hands.

I walk over to the living room and sit down with Sal and Tony.

Sal's looking up at the ceiling as he hears the girls argue back and forth. "How long y'all think this is going to last?" He asks.

"I have no id-" Tony is interrupted when he hears Naomi say she's going to get one of us to break the door down.

"I ain't breaking down shit!" He yells up the stairs.

"Shut up Tony!" She yells back.

We bust out laughing.

"God, I miss this. Remember when we kidnapped them?" Sal says reminiscing.