Challenge Accepted

Lorenzo's POV

Okay. I know I may look insane and I can't deny that I'm not already there in the head. However, that will never stop me from protecting Chrissy and my son. We all promised to give her some space and time to consider coming back home with us. Keisha and Naomi assumed I had the same intentions but I would never leave her ever again. So, now I'm currently outside of her home with my binoculars looking into her window. 

I see her prance around with my son and they're both smiling and laughing with each other. I wish I could participate but I'm not sure that's something she would want. It's been killing me every since Sal and Tony got married and had their children. I see the joy on their faces and how they're truly happy to be fathers. I want that same joy and although I've caused people a lot of pain over the years. I believe I deserve to be happy and for the longest time, I had mixed feelings about the sentiment.

The truth is we deserve redemption. I've repented for my sins and I'm going to win Chrissy and Jr. back and I'll never leave their side again.

I see Jr. run up the stairs as Chrissy walks through the downstairs locking doors, checking windows, and turn lights off. She switches as she walks up to the second level and immediately turns into her master bedroom. I notice Enzo follows her with his blanket as he plops onto the king bed with a book in his hand. Chrissy kisses his forehead as she walks into her bathroom.

She comes out minutes later with her hair tied up in a messy bun and with a few curls dangling around her forehead. Even in her silky gown, I can still see how beautiful her silhouette is and how voluptuous her breast are as the silky wraps around them perfectly.

She pulls the covers back and gets into the bed as Jr. cocoons himself in his blanket and snuggles down next to her. She picks his book up and begins to read and after about ten minutes she turns the light off and lays down next to our son. After another 45 minutes of waiting, I walk into the house.

Quietly and quickly, I ascend the stairwell and slowly walk to her doorway. I could hear both of my hearts muffle sounds as they dream. The breathing on a beat and the smell of the wall plugin in the room. It clouded my nose with hints of brown sugar and vanilla a scent that I occasionally smelled on Chrissy.

I began to strip my clothes down to my black briefs and walk on the side of the bed where my son laid. I pulled the covers back and slowly got into the bed and immediately kissed him and snuggled against his body. I felt tears form and before I could wipe them, they flooded down my face and I lost it. I tried so hard to muffle the sounds and before I could gather myself I felt my hand being tugged.

I looked up and saw Chrissy. Her eyes were open and she held no expression but held my hand tightly as Jr. laid in between us. I kissed her hand as we stared at each other until we fell asleep that night. I've had many nights alone and many nights with more than one woman in my bed. But this feeling, the feeling of comfort and contentment was one of a kind, and I only felt it with her and now, my son. I held onto them both that night as tightly as I could and I knew I would never let them go.

The next morning I was awakened by something being thrown on my face. I shoot up and with my muscles flexed and my hand balled into a fist. Chrissy was standing over me and her arms crossed against her waist.

"Can I help you?" I asked confused.

"Yes, you can get your shit and get the fuck out of my house, Lorenzo!" I scrunched my face at her and threw my head back.

"Chrissy, I'm not going anywhere. You better go on with that bullshit." I said as I threw the clothes back onto the floor and pulled the covers over my head.

The covers were snatched and she smacks the back of my head.

"Chrissy, what the fuck!!" I scream.

"Don't yell in my damn house! You need to go now before you confuse my son. I let you have your moment last night but you have to go!" She continued to rant.

"You mean OUR son. That's my son just as much as he's yours. If you refuse to come back to New York that's fine, but here on out where that little boy goes, his daddy is right behind him." I speak in a stern voice to let her know I'm not playing these games.

She does some shimmy move with her body and then stomps away to the master bath where she slams the door. "I hate you, Lorenzo! And get out of my damn bed!" 

She screams in a muffled voice. I chuckle realizing that no matter what the distance holds on us. She will always be the same. Having the urge to piss, I walk over to the door and open it to pee and she's standing there like the golden goddess she is melanated in her nudity as her breast looks fuller than I remember.

"Lorenzo, what the fuck! Get out!" She says as she moves her hands to cover her breast and garden.

I smile showing my perfect white teeth.

"Why? I've seen it all before!" I say as I walk closer to her.

We're face to face and I can feel her breathing increase and the warmth on my face from it. My heart is racing as I want to scoop her up and ravage her body. It's been so long since I've tasted her and made love to the woman I love. I've missed her more than anything and I needed her imprint on me.

I forcefully grab her neck and passionately kiss her. She pulls back and slaps me across the face.

I hold my face in shock. "What the fuck, Chrissy?!"

"I told you to get the fuck out! What do you think this is Lorenzo? You really think after all I've been through and you abandoning me and OUR son. That I would just let you back into my life and fuck you?" She asked as I see her face turn from a glowing golden color to hot red.

She was angry and had every right to be but I wasn't going anywhere.

"I understand you're upset. I'm sorry for what I've done but please know I did it to protect our family." I pleaded to her.

"We're not a family Lorenzo! There's Enzo and I and then there's you!" She yelled.

"Chrissy, that's my son and you cannot keep him from me! He deserves to know who his father is!" I scream.

"You don't deserve to know him. He's smart, honest, caring, and kind and I will not allow you to be a part of his life only to let him down. He deserves the world, Lorenzo!" She tells me.

"And I plan on giving him an empire! I can provide for you and our son. Both of you will be protected and you will never have to work a day in your life ever again." I reassured her.

"Get out Lorenzo! And place my damn key on the counter because don't think I don't know how you got in here in the first place. I don't know how you did and I don't care but you are no longer welcomed in my home." She yells.

"You're not keeping me from MY SON!"

"Watch me, you want to play these games? I fucking dare you! Remember who's the lawyer in this relationship and you know my track record is well known. No lawyer you know will ever go against me. And being that this is personal to me...I'll put you away for the rest of your life." I look at Chrissy in shock.

" You wouldn't even try it!" I said calling her bluff.

"Fucking try me then! You've got 5 minutes to get your shit and get out of my house." She puts her robe on and walks out of the bathroom.

I stood there in shock. I've never had anyone threaten me and get away with it. I grabbed my clothes and went downstairs and saw her sitting at the table drinking tea.

I reached for the doorknob and looked back at her, "consider yourself challenged." I opened the door and walked out.

********************************

Comment, Vote, and Follow

Follow me on IG: Instagram.com/julyjameson