The Hidden Past

Chrissy's POV

We're all flabbergasted as we look at all these pictures. They have photographs of our parents, us walking in our neighborhoods, and arriving and leaving from school. My palms are sweaty from my anxiety hitting the roof. We've been stalked since we were children. But why? I'm clearly as confused as the other and bravely, Keisha speaks up.

"What the fuck is this?!" She screams.

The man stands up from the desk and walks around. He hikes one leg up and leans against the desk in front of Keisha.

"My sweet Keisha, you were always a spitfire." He says while caressing her face.

"Oh and before I forget. Congratulations are in order for you and Naomi. Congrats, on the weddings and your baby boy Vincenzo. That's a nice name...it was my father's." He says while smiling insidiously.

"Listen, I don't know what you want but if it's money. We have plenty of it. Just please let us go!" I plead to the stranger.

"Haha...you pretentious child. Do I look like I need money? I have enough money to buy you and your friends. And at one point, I did." He laughs maniacally.

"Why do you have pictures of us as children? And who are the other three girls?" Naomi asks.

Sam responds between sniffling from tears. "That's me at my Dad's funeral."

One of the two other girls in the room speak. They appear to be twins. "That's us at our 5th birthday party."

"Who are you? What do you want with us?" Chrissy asks.

He focuses his attention on me.

He scoots down his desk so that he's now in front of me. He stands and walks over to my chair. He bends down and whispers in my ear. "Du riechst immer noch so lecker, meine kostbare Chrissy." (You still smell so delicious, my precious Chrissy)

What he says next takes me to a place where darkness dwells. I feel anxious and scared, "Hast du ein Geschenk für mich? (Do you have a present for me?)

He speaks as he slowly runs the tip of his fingers down my thighs. I shiver from his touch, feeling violated by every inch.

"Wow, so what I hear is true." He says to me while smiling.

"What are you talking about?" I asked annoyed.

"Do the names Brian Larsen and Nikolai Skaargard mean anything to you?" He ask.

My eyes widen at his boldness. I stare at him with ill intent. The audacity of this man to mention those names. Naomi grabbed my hand as she notice how I was trembling.

"Chrissy, what's wrong? Who are they?" She asked.

"Those were the two men that caused my accident. The reason I lost my baby. They died shortly after due to their injuries. Lucky for them, because had the father of my child gotten a hold of them they would have been decapitated and sent to your door step." I spew out hate just as he did to me.

"Haha...look at you all grown up! Wow, you've got a set of balls on you. You always were my favorite!" He winks at me.

"And sweetheart, they were nothing more but trackers. Their deaths meant nothing to me. Clearly, disposable." He added while taking a sip of whiskey one of the guards poured.

"But go on...keep the story going. What happened afterwards?" He ask while motioning his hand.

All the girls look at me. "I begin to have nightmares. I would smell, taste, hear, and see things that I never could recall before."