The Highest Bidder

‼️ Graphic descriptions ‼️

Matteo's POV

I line my beauties up as I get a whiff of their scents. Oh women, are such remarkable creatures! With their decadent skins and their glowing auras. Especially the body of a Black woman, that has always intrigued me. Their curvatures are like the hills of a country road. The skin so moist and golden. Their hair itself tells a story, and leaves a mark in history. Those voluptuous lips always so supple and perfectly shaped. And my favorite parts, the breast and their chocolate pleasure area. Those nipples so perky and dark, resemble the peak of a Hershey kiss. The unique design of their labias. Matches their lips on their face. Perfect, edible, and plump.

These girls are worth a lot of money but I should keep at least two for myself. I would love to be balls deep in Chrissy and send her home with my seed intact. Or maybe I should take Keisha for a spin. She's fresh from giving birth so she'll easily be impregnated. How would it feel to have a son by two Marino's? She'd be worth more being sold. I can't be selfish and keep them for my needs. A man does have needs but my priorities are my payment and power.

I've been selling women and children for too long. I know what my customers like. For one, I however don't go for the kids. I find it quite repulsive but like I said...my money matters more than what these men do to these kids. Now the women we seldom come across...I have my ways with them. They should be honored. I may be old but I'm a beautiful well endowed man. Let's just say when it comes down to business...I've never raped a woman. Once they realize how I can turn their bodies in to my pleasure playground. They have no issue with pleasing me.

The bidding begins as my beauties step forward in the bright lights. I can see that some have a look of nervousness and others anger. The bidder starts with the twins...

Hands immediately raise their bidding cards. Honestly, I can't be surprised all men have a thing for twins. I can see one of my customers fucking one while he plays with the other. The girls are visibly shaking and I can see sweat running down there backs as I force all the women to be in panty and bras.

"Take of their garments!" I yell and my assistant walks up with a pair of scissors.

He rips their panties and bras off and their bouncy titties just fall against their skin. I walk over and gentle massage them. My dick starts to bulge as their skin feels so amazing. And even in this element those nipples hard standing hard.

I take both hands and hold their breast and squeeze them. Showing the men my product. I take one and bend her over and smack her ass. I hear some shouts and more bids. Next, I take the other and begin to finger fuck her as I remove my hand as a string of cum glides out. The crowd goes wild and the bids i crease.

"Going once, twice, and sold for 1.2million!" The auctioneer yells while slamming the gavel.

The twins begin to scream as they hauled off to their new owner.

I look at Chrissy and the other with tears streaking down their cheeks. They're terrified. I order the snowflake to be undressed next. She a pale one but has some nice juicy tits.

"Please, don't do this! I can't go through this again!" She yells.

I walk over to her and caress her face. "Please I beg you! I've been a victim of rape...this time I won't survive it!" She pleads.

"Sorry my beauty. It must be done!" I nod as the auctioneer starts the bidding.

"Please stop this!" I hear Chrissy yell.

"Why are you doing this to us! You want money we'll give you money!" Naomi screams.

They continue to bid...

"Please, ...t..a..k...take me!" Chrissy says and I raise my hand to stop the bidding.

"What the fuck!" Sam, Naomi, and Keisha say in unison as they look at Chrissy.

"Take me! I won't fight you. I'll do whatever you want!" Chrissy says.

"Chrissy! What are you doing?!" Keisha pleads.

"Hmm...I'll let you girls talk this over." I say.

"You guys wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for me! I should have never left New York and had I not been in California. We wouldn't be in Amsterdam now!" Chrissy argues.

"Chrissy, don't try and be a hero. We're in this together." Sam says.

"And for how long Sam! He's not selling us to the same person. We're being taken by different men and we could end up God knows where! If I do this at least you guys can be safe and try to get some help." Chrissy whispers without Matteo hearing.

"So? What will it be? You or them?" I ask Chrissy.

"Let them go and I'll do whatever you want!" She says confidently to me.

"Chrissy no!" Naomi screams.

I stare at Chrissy as she ignores her friends pleads. She walks up to me and grabs my hand. "Let's go!"

I command the guards to remove the other girls from the building. As expected, they we apprehensive and fighting to be freed to protect their friend. I'll admit broads have some balls. The men in the crowd booed but I didn't care. At least I made 1.2million tonight and all I could think about was the pleasure I was going to give Chrissy.

I had the remaining guards escort the men out of the compound and put my place on complete lockdown. No one in and no one out! I will leave with Chrissy in the morning to a new location where no one will hear her screams.

*************************************

Comment, vote, and follow!