Fight or Flight

Chrissy's POV

We're sitting in an SUV one block away from 1PP. I look down at the gun in my hand and notice my hand trembling.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sal asks as he loads his weapons.

"Yes, is Stefano and the kids in the air by now?" I ask him.

"Yes, they'll touch the ground by midnight and if the plan goes through we'll be there tomorrow morning." He responds.

"Listen," I say as I turn around looking at Tony, Keisha, and Naomi in the backseat.

"You guys don't have to do this. This is me and Lo's fight and I don't want to be the reason something happens to you all." I tell them.

"It's not though. Truth be told if we'd never kidnap you guys in the first place. None of us would be here contemplating our freedom. This is on us. Sal and I can do this alone." Tony says.

"Then I guess we're all in because if my husband is going in there so am I," Naomi says.

"Ditto," Keisha says as she straps her vest on.

"Make sure everyone keeps their mask on, especially you Chrissy," Sal says putting his ski mask over his head.

"Why especially me?" I ask.

"Because if we don't make it out. We're going to need a damn good lawyer." He says before opening the door.

We all follow him through an alley to the back of the headquarters.

*******************************

Lorenzo's POV

I'm sitting in a cold-ass room handcuff to a metal table with what I know as a two-way mirror in front of me. They've had me in this interrogation room for at least four hours now. No food or water. I hate pigs.

"Hello! Fuck, I do get one phone call!" I yell inside the room knowing they can hear me.

"Hello!" I yell louder banging my cuffed hands against the metal amplifying the sound.

The door is pushed open and an expression of only what I can assume as pure contempt is spread across my face. I sit back in my chair feeling the coldness of the bars slowly dissipate as I relax into my seat.

"Derrick Johnson," I smirk and shake my head. "I should have known. You've always had a hard-on for me. Sorry, I've never really swung that way." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Hmm, Lorenzo Marino, it seems we've finally come full circle in our relationship. This time we go you, in a cold blood murder. Oh, and that's D.A. Johnson to you." He says before taking a seat across from me.

He slides a manila folder across the table to me. He has pictures of my crew compiled in this folder dating about to the Rodriguez case. That's not all, he has pictures of Chrissy and the girls. Most importantly, Chrissy and my son in Greece. I look at the timestamp at one of the photos of her house. It was the same day she got shot.

I forcefully slide the folder back and send the papers flying everywhere. He's bending down picking up the photos as I lean to the right.

"You're not slick. I know exactly what you're doing and if I don't nail your ass I know my friends will. And when I'm released, I'm coming after you and killing you with my bare hands." I whisper to him.

He chuckles standing up and sitting back in the chair.

"You may be the king out in the streets but in here. I am and I plan to make your life a living hell," he moves forward to whisper.