Family issues

Chrissy's POV

I'm laying out on the beach for some "me" time. Enzo is spending the day with his aunt's and uncle's so they can get to know each other. It's been such a long time since I've been able to be free without worrying about Enzo or about Matteo coming to kill me. I know with Sal and Tony along with Keisha and Naomi he's the safest he'll be aside from being with his father.

Admittedly, I know I was hard on Lorenzo but I'm so pissed he did that to me. I felt alone in my pregnancy and I wasn't able to enjoy it like most women. I wish he was there by my side telling me how strong I was and how much he loved me. I hadn't noticed I was crying until I felt the tears hit my chest.

I quickly wiped them and was interrupted by a frisbee hitting my thigh. I looked around and saw a man running up to me.

"Hey, sorry about that!" I looked up and saw a beautiful man with tan-skinned and golden brown eyes.

I smile as I stand up and raise my head to him. "It's okay, here you go," I say as I hand him the frisbee.

I was so mesmerized by his beauty. His was sexy as fuck and super tall, my thoughts were interrupted when he spoke, "Would you like to hang out - "

"No, she's good." I turn to my left and see Lorenzo standing there looking like an angry bird.

"Um, okay...it was nice meeting you," the man said as he turned around and ran to his friends.

I sucked my teeth and faced Lo.

"Is this a habit of yours now? Are you following me?" I ask.

"I came to see my son and I see that you're over here flirting with some muthafucka who looks 22." Lorenzo yells.

"Hmm...sounds like you're jealous," I smirk at him.

"Jealous of what? No matter what you say. You know deep down inside you'll always come back to me." He says as he sits down on my blanket.

"Lorenzo, get your ass off my shit. I told you to stay the hell away." I yelled.

"I know what you said and I accepted the challenge. Just so we're clear every barrier you put between my son and me is a barrier I will literally shoot down or kill with my bare hands. Even if that means his precious mother." He says while looking at me with a sinister grin.

"You wouldn't dare," I questioned him.

"Maybe not but I would tie your little ass up and lock you in my bedroom. Maybe even for my little pleasure." He chuckles as he puts his shades on and I roll my eyes at him.

Two women walk by in bikinis and I notice him slightly turn his head. They look at him and smile, "how are you doing ladies?" He asks.

They go to speak, "you better get the fuck on!" I curtly spoke. They jumped and started walking faster.

"Well, who's jealous now?" Lo asks.

"Oh, I'm not jealous. But what you're not going to do is sit here and act as if we're together and call hoes over to my area. You can do that shit on your time and you will never put me in a position where I feel embarrassed." I tell him.

"So, if you want to talk to them. Grab your shit and go over there and leave me the fuck alone." I yell.

It's quiet.

"...so you're jealous?"

I suck my teeth and grab my shit and quickly walk to my car. He gets on my damn nerves thinking someone always wants him.

I'm about to back out and a Maserati speeds up and stops behind my car. I look in my rearview mirror and see Lorenzo blocking me in.

"Move Lorenzo!" I yell out my window.

"So, dinner? Or are we going home?" He asks.

I step out of my car and walk up to him and lean in his window. "Lorenzo, move this fucking car right now! And WE do not have a home. I'm going home and you're going where ever it is you go!"

It's quiet.

"...so I'll meet you at home." he zooms off onto the street.

"I hate him," I whisper to myself.

I pull up to my house ten minutes later and see that he's parked in my driveway. "Son of a bitch!" I yell hitting my steering wheel.

I slam my car door and make my way inside. "I told your dumbass to leave my key on the damn counter this morning."

"Well, yea...I'm not doing that. I need access to my son. Tomorrow it's a daddy and son day so we can get to know each other more. He's spending the night with the fam tonight and I'm picking him up in the morning." The doorbell rings and he slaps my ass as he walks to the door.

He ordered food and grabs the bag from the man. He shuts the door and locks it and I'm still standing there in disbelief.

"You're not going anywhere with my son without me," I told him.

"Chrissy, being that I'm his father. I really don't need your approval." He replied.

I walk up to him, "and being that I'm his mother," I said while poking his chest. " I have the right to know where my son is at all time." He grabbed my hand and smack it away.

He grabs me by my waist and picks me up and sits me on the kitchen counter. We're inches away from each other and I could smell the mintiness from his gum.

"Again, I'm his father. I'm the most capable person of taking care of him and keeping him safe even more so than you. So, I will be taking him out tomorrow and there's nothing you can do about it." He announces in a demanding voice.

I shimmy down off the counter. He places his hand on my hip and presses my back against the counter as his chest was pressed against my breast.

"We're not having this discussion again." He says and turns around and begins to unpack dinner.

"I'm going to shower before I eat," I say and I run upstairs into my bathroom.

I close the door behind me and slid down to the marble floor. I don't know what that was but my panties were moist.

***********************************

Comment, Vote, and Follow

Follow me on IG: instagram.com/julyjameson