Club

Jennie never liked to go to a club, it's noisy, crowded, and filled with stupid drunk people that she really hates to deal with. Much to her dismay, her friends, all of them, love to go to clubs, they like partying, drinking, dancing, and playing around in the club. She was always forced to go along with them, even though she was enjoying the time of her life by watching her favorite drama in her apartment room.

"Get your lazy ass out of here seriously, Jennie Rubyjane Kim" a tall with bangs girl nagged at the girl who was glaring at her from her couch.

"For your information, I'm older than you, and I would appreciate it if you don't barge in my apartment room and nag at me so late at night" Jennie whined.

"Sure sure, whatever, go change into some decent clothes, we're going to party tonight" the girl, Lisa urged the older girl to stand up and dragged her to her room.

"Whyyy, I'm not in the mood to! 2 days ago was the worst time of our life! Remember when that old guy was about to smack you in the face with a bottle of soju? I don't want to go through that horrible shit again. Never." She blabbered.

Lisa was busy rummaging through the girl's closet. She then picked a short black dress that Jennie rarely wore because she is too lazy to. "We are going to a different place. Don't worry, you'll love it there" she said, throwing the dress to the black-haired girl, who caught it unwillingly.

"You always said that! But tell me when did I ever love those horrible places! I only went with you take care of your drunk ass!" Jennie protested while being pushed to the bathroom.

"Go change yourself or I'll do it for you" Lisa threatened.

Jennie let out an exasperated sigh. She went into her bathroom and changed into a black dress forcefully.

"Make sure you don't get involve in ridiculous shit this time around" she shouted for Lisa to hear.

"Hurry out!" is the only reply she gave.

͠͠͠͠ ͠ ͠  

Jennie could feel the familiar unwilling feeling she always felt when they were standing in a line to a club she didn't even know existed. She had whined all the way from her apartment to this place, yet Lisa was pretty much immune to it and ignored her.

"Don't forget to show your ID card" the younger girl reminded.

"I know I know" Jennie rolled her eyes, "I've done it like a million times already" she said.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. This is a lesbian club." Lisa nonchalantly said.

Jennie only gave her a disbelief look before she shook her head when Lisa grinned at her.

"Like whatever, it's not like we're straight either" she sighed.

"Why don't you find someone new after that girl who dumped you? It's been like, I don't know? 20 years?" Lisa sarcastically said.

"It's only been 2 years!" Jennie sighed, "and I haven't really found anyone yet"

"When will you find someone if you keep watching those awful dramas rather than socializing with people?"

"Talk for yourself! It's been quite a while since your last girlfriend as well!"

"That's why I'm doing this" Lisa rolled her eyes.

Both of them then entered the usual loud and crowded club. The club though was filled with girls, and no guy insight, of course.

"I'll just wait for you at the bar" Jennie raised her voice a little to be heard amongst the loud music in the background. She then walked away after Lisa agreed and went to God knows where probably trying to flirt with whoever she met.