Blind Date (End)

It's been four months since their first date. Jisoo and Jennie were getting better every day. Jennie left work – it was Friday already – and she was exhausted and happy that Jisoo would spend the weekend with her. Jennie was lying on the couch when the doorbell rang, she ran to answer it and came face to face with a bouquet of roses covering the face of the person who was holding it, and she smiled instantly knowing who was on the other side.

"Jisoo..." Jennie couldn't formulate a sentence, and her smile grew even bigger as Jisoo lowered the bouquet a little, revealing those beautiful eyes and a sweet heart-shaped smile on her lips, whilst handing over the bouquet.

"For you, princess" Jennie took the bouquet and smelled the roses.

The older one didn't even have time to close the front door, for she was being pressed against it as she felt Jennie's lips cover hers, Jisoo put a hand on her waist and returned the kiss with the same intensity. When breathing properly began to be a challenge, Jennie bit Jisoo's lower lips, quite roughly, causing the older one to let out a small moan as she tried to recover, opening her eyes, only to see Jennie looking at her with a smirk.

"Ok, thank you very much for the kiss but what was that for?" Jisoo said slowly as she took a deep breath to cool down.

"Nothing, I was just thanking you for the flowers." Jennie winked at Jisoo and vanished into the kitchen to find a vase to put the roses in.

"If you thank me like that, every time I bring you flowers, I'll do it more often... God."

She laughed and followed Jennie into the kitchen, throwing her backpack on the couch.

The girls decided to make a pizza. Jisoo began looking through the cupboard, eventually finding everything she needed. Jisoo smiled as she turned to Jennie who was just sitting on the counter watching her.

"Now get your cute butt over here to help me, princess."

Jennie hopped off and walked over to Jisoo, she grabbed a hand full of flour to sprinkle on the counter and clapped her hands together, making a cloud of flour plume into the air and cover her face.

Jisoo laughed, moving away from the cloud of flour before it covered her.

"You look like a ghost, Jen."

"Oh my God, Jisoo it was supposed to go in your face, not mine!" she pouts, and Jisoo could not stop laughing.

Jisoo stood up after putting the pizza in the oven and turned to look at Jennie, who was leaning against the counter with a piece of cheese in her hand.

"Really, Jen? Couldn't wait for the pizza?" Jisoo grinned, walking over to Jennie and standing in front of her.

"Guilty." Jennie mumbled, her eyes not moving off Jisoo's. Jisoo grinned, bringing her face closer to Jennie's but stopped and let her eyes run over her face.

"What?" Jennie whispered and Jisoo just shook her head, looking slightly dazed.

"You're beautiful, Jennie."

Jennie blinked, bringing her hands up to hold onto Jisoo's neck, and pulled Jisoo into a rough kiss. Jisoo moaned and immediately kissed her back, lifting her to sit on the counter.

Jisoo placed her hands on Jisoo's thighs, tiptoeing towards her to deepen the kiss. Jennie pulled back, slightly panting as she ran her thumbs along Jisoo's bottom lips.

"I really like kissing you, Kim Jisoo." She smiled at the older one.

They sat on the couch and ate the homemade pizza, laughing at the show they were watching on TV. All Jisoo could think about was how she wanted that every day. Cooking with Jennie, laughing at pointless, nonsense TV shows, and then curling up in bed, putting on some movie and not paying attention at all, because they were too busy making out. And that was exactly what they were doing at that right moment.