Stalking Disaster

"When will I have the courage to talk to you?"

I sigh as I talk to the picture on my phone's screen.

I turn to my left and watch the leaves dancing with the help of the wind.

"When Jisoo is already married."

I glare at the person who said that.

Good thing it's only Lisa with Rosé or else I will kill that person.

Jisoo will only get married if I'm the person who she will marry.

"Unnie why don't you talk to her. Jisoo unnie is friendly and I know she will talk to you and maybe agree to go out with you." Rosé said.

I widen my eyes with her, "Are you kidding me? It's not that easy. She's Jisoo, okay? Kim Jisoo. Chu, the love of my life, for short. She's the living goddess. She's a walking doll. She's the proof that vampires do exist. She's..."

"Stop it! Stop it! For my button's sake! Yes, Jennie, we already know that Chu's this and that. Why don't you just walk to her and tell her that she's a goddess, a walking doll, and a living vampire and all?" Rosé butted in.

"Yes, unnie. I agree with Chipmunk. Why don 't you approach her and talk to her? It's been..." Lisa paused and counted using her fingers. "4 years already, since Jisoo unnie became your ultimate crush."

"She's right, Unnie. Jisoo has been your crush since the first day I met you till now and that was our freshman year... and you." Rosé points her pointing finger that almost touch Lisa's nose. "...Who told you to call me Chipmunk? Didn't I tell you to call me baby? Or sweetie pie? Huh?!"

Lisa bit her lower lip. "Sorry baby," Lisa said while giving her puppy eyes which instantly melt the "anger" inside Rosé's body.

I raise both of my hands, "Wait...are you two...uhmmm...you know."

"Dating?" Lisa and Rosé said in unison.

I nod at them.

Lisa smiled widely at me and wrap her arms around Rosé's waist. "Yes, We're dating."

"W-what??!!!" I screamed.

"Sorry unnie."Rosé said and look at me apologetically when I turned to look at Lisa, she just shrugged at me.

"I love her and she loves me. I confess to her and we became a couple. I'm not like you, Jennie Rubyjane Kim. I'm not afraid to confess, that's why I have the love of my life right now." Lisa answered sarcastically.

"Since when?"

"6 months ago." Rosé stated.

"WHAAAAAAAAT!!! That long?! How can you keep it from me?!"

Lisa pinched my cheeks, "Can you stop screaming like a pregnant woman having her labor at a park. We want to tell it to you but, at the right time."

"When's the right time? When I finally got Jisoo?"

"If we'll tell you when you finally got Jisoo, that would be NEVER. We were planning to tell you after our anniversary."

"I knew it! I knew it! What I heard was real!" I informed them about what I remembered.

"What real? What did you hear?" Rosé asks curiously.

***

"Goodnight my baby loves." I giggled like a teenage girl who finally experienced her first mind-blowing sex with her crush while looking at her picture on my phone.