I Wanna Get Pregnant 🔞

*this is a G!P story, if you don't wanna read it please don't bother reading for your comfortability. :) 

***

 "Fuck Jen." Jisoo moaned as she thrust one last time inside Jennie. She heard her wife moan loudly and then felt her cum all over her dick. That was all it took for Jisoo to cum inside her wife too and finally relax.

"That. Was. Fucking. Amazing." Jennie said between heavy breaths. Jisoo hummed in agreement and laid her head on Jennie's chest, ready to fall asleep for the whole weekend, still buried deep inside her wife.

"Ready for round number six?" her eyes widened when she heard Jennie's request. She raised her head and looked at her wife with furrowed eyebrows.

"Jen, are you insatiable? We've been having sex for," she glanced at the iHome on her nightstand, "three fucking hours! I don't think I can handle another round."

"C'mon Chu," Jennie whined, poking Jisoo's side.

"Please baby?" she asked sweetly with her lips pouting adorably when Jisoo shook her head. "Chu, how am I supposed to get pregnant if you won't have sex with me?"

"Baby, please. We have sex all the time. And I think we've had enough sex today. I promise tomorrow we'll have more rounds" she tried to reason with Jennie, but apparently, the younger mandu wasn't having it.

"Jichu, round six starts now," the younger brunette said sternly. Jisoo looked at her pleadingly, but then her eyes closed and her head dropped back on Jennie's chest when the latter stroked her dick or at least the part that was not still inside her. She moaned again and starts moving her hips, softly thrusting in and out of Jennie.

"Oh God, Chu" Jennie moaned, pulling Jisoo closer to her. They kept going until they came together, again and again, so many times that Jisoo lost count.

After a few more rounds, Jisoo was absolutely exhausted. She was sure she might not be able to walk on her feet for the next few days. Weeks maybe. She rolled to her side, her chest rising and falling while she tried to catch her breath. Jennie also rolled to her side to face her wife, a small smile creeping on her lips. "I love you" she whispered, running her hand through Jisoo's hair.

Jisoo hummed and closed her eyes, ready to finally fall asleep, but not before she whispered tiredly, "I love you too."

"Oh my God, Jisoo!" Jennie squealed excitedly, hugging Jisoo's neck and wrapping her legs around her wife's waist. Jisoo had just arrived home from work and didn't even have time to greet her wife before the latter threw herself in Jisoo's arms.

"Jendeuk, are you okay?" she chuckled and held her wife's hips, walking to the living room to sit on the couch. Jennie held her face and kissed her passionately, her tongue exploring every corner of Jisoo's mouth.

Jisoo hummed into the kiss, "Someone's happy, I see" said with a soft smile.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I didn't get my period today."

"And that's good?"

"I'm supposed to get it today, but I didn't." Jennie said excitedly clapping her hands. Jisoo looked at her, still confused.

"Um, I mean you've always hated being on your period, so yay, I guess." She offered with a smile, trying to move Jennie from her lap.

However, her wife smacked her shoulder harshly and glared at her.