Anniversary

*alarm ringing*

A short arm sneaked out from the blanket and tried to reach out to the table, to turn off the device that disturbed her precious sleep. Grunting when she took a peek on her phone as she saw it was just 6 in the morning.

The short girl sat up stretching her short arms and arching her back hearing a little crack and then releasing a sigh. Scratching her head and her eyes widen seeing a big red circle on the date on her calendar.

Upon seeing it, her sleepiness went away as she hops her way towards the kitchen to prepare herself some breakfast.

Munching on her food she checked her phone to see if she got messages. Well, there are some from her friends, her mom, and some just notifications. 

She frowns when she didn't get a message from her special person.

To: My Chu 💜

Hi, good morning! Are you at work already?

From: My Chu💜

Good morning to you too. Yeah, I'm at work already. Dinner later?

To: My Chu💜

Sure!! See you later. 😘

Grinning from ear to ear she finished her breakfast in one go and head to the shower.

***

The bell on the door dinged once she entered the coffee shop, she owns. Wearing a bright smile and greeting her employees as she made her way to her office.

As she plopped herself on her chair, a knock was heard and one of her younger employees entered.

"Good morning, Jisu-ah. What do you have for me today?"

"Good morning too, Unnie. Lisa dropped by and she wanted me to give you this."

The younger girl showed a bouquet of flowers in a basket with a card on top. 

Jennie stood up as she received the gift and placed it on her table.

"How's school and how are you and that cute girl you brought here with last time? Was it Ryujin?"

"It's fine unnie. A-and were good...I-I'm actually taking her out this Saturday."

"That's good to hear! Anyways, thanks for this Jisu... and use protection, okay?!"

Jisu's jaw slacks and just smiles in return before leaving, pink shades were visible on her cheeks.

Jennie took the card on the bouquet, reading what's written in it.

Happy anniversary to you and Jisoo!

Hope you have a blast! If you know what I mean. 😉

                             - Love Lisa

Jennie rolled her eyes as she placed the card on the table and took a photo of the flowers. So she could show it to her girlfriend later once they meet.

To: Annoying Lisa 🐵

Thanks for the flowers Lis. They're beautiful. 😊

From: Annoying Lisa 🐵

Yeah, you're welcome! Your girlfriend should be the one sending you those gifts not me, Mandu! Tell Chu unnie, I said hi, okay?

Jennie smiled at the reply, she knows her girlfriend.