I Wanna Get Pregnant (II)

"See this thing over here?" the doctor asked pointing towards something on the screen. "That's the baby's hand and see that?" he said pointing somewhere else, "that's its foot."

"Oh my God, Jendeuk. It's so tiny." Jisoo said in awe, one hand over her mouth, the other holding Jennie's. she was full-on crying ever since the image of their baby appeared on the screen.

"Of course it's tiny, Jisoo. It's still in my belly after all." Jennie chuckled and reached with her other hand to wipe another tear that fell down Jisoo's face.

"Now it's time to hear the baby's heartbeat."

"But I thought we had to wait a little longer?"

"Not at all. You can hear the baby's heartbeat when you're six weeks pregnant, and you're already almost on your seventh week."

"So we're gonna hear it." Jennie whispered and felt herself tearing up this time. When the steady sound of the baby's heartbeat started Jennie started crying softly. Jisoo on the other hand was full-on sobbing.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, covering her mouth with both her hands this time. "This my baby! God, Jennie it's my baby. It's our baby!" she said excitedly bouncing a little bit.

Jennie chuckled at her wife's enthusiasm. 

The older girl crouched next to her wife and pressed a hard kiss on her lips. "It's our baby." She whispered softly this time.

When they finished the ultrasound they decided to go to the park since the weather was really beautiful. They sat on the grass with their backs against a tree. Jennie was talking excitedly about the ultrasound and how she couldn't wait to tell their friends about it, and though Jisoo always gives her wife her undivided attention, a couple nearby caught her attention. A blonde woman was also sitting on the grass caressing a guy's hair with a little kid playing with his toys next to them. The kid, their son, Jisoo assumed, throw a tiny ball on the guy's chest and started laughing. The brown-haired guy glared playfully at the boy and started to chase him across the park. They kept going until the little boy threw himself in his mom's arms. The man then hugged both of them and started tickling making both of them laugh. When he stopped, he kissed the woman's lips and his son's forehead.

Jisoo watched the entire interaction with a soft smile. She imagined doing all of it with Jennie and their kid one day. The man caught her staring and raised an eyebrow at her. When she locked eyes with him, she offered him a soft smile and a thumbs up, her other hand stroking Jennie's barely visible baby bump. When the man saw it, he smiled softly at the two of them and nodded, as if he's silently wishing them all of the best.

She turned to look at Jennie and admired her wife's features. She was wearing a blue sundress, her black hair and eyes looking more bright under the sun. She was still talking excitedly which made her look cuter, Jisoo couldn't help but leave a soft peck on her cheek.

Jennie stopped mid-sentence and raised an eyebrow at Jisoo. "What was that for? She asked curiously.

"Did I tell you how breathtaking you look today?"

"No, you didn't." Jennie blushed.

"Well, you look amazing."

"Ugh, you're too cute, babe. Now I understand how Lisa feels when she's around us."

"But I can't help it. Have you seen yourself?"

"Jisoooo." Jennie whined playfully pushing Jisoo by the forehead on her back. Her wife pulled her by the waist on top of her.