I Wanna Get Pregnant (III)

"Lisa, are you recording?" Momma J Kim asked, handing confetti to Chahee while Mrs. Kim gave to Jisoo's sister hers. Jennie and Jisoo standing between them with a giant box in front of them that says BOY OR GIRL in blue and white. Their moms knew the gender first so they wanted to surprise everyone.

"Yes, I am." Lisa answered, holding her latest brand new video camera. Her wife, Rosè was the one holding their kids, Irene and her wife Wendy, their children, and some of Jisoo and Jennie's friends were there, trying excitedly to guess the baby's gender.

"C'mon shorties, I wanna know if that little shortie is a girl or I bought that pink onesie that says 'Aunt Seul is the best' for nothing" Seulgi said, earning a nudge from Joy.

"Seul" she scolded.

"What? I'm just stating a fact" she stated smugly.

"Oh my God! Please ignore and go on." Joy said looking apologetic at everyone making them laugh.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Everybody nodded, holding their phones to record while Lisa was going to record and take pictures.

3

2

1!

Jennie and Jisoo opened the box at the same time Chahee and Jisoo's sister popped the confetti. Blue balloons flew out of the box while blue confetti was thrown in the air. Everyone cheered and cried while Jennie jumped in Jisoo's arms and hugged her tightly, pressing a hard kiss on her lips.

"We're having a Jinwoo" Jisoo whispered, caressing Jennie's stomach.

"I guess I won't be able to change your mind huh?" Jennie chuckled, caressing Jisoo's cheek with her thumb.

"I like Jinwoo, we're calling him that" they kissed again but were rudely interrupted when someone smacked Jisoo's head from behind.

"You bitch. What am I going to do with the fucking onesie" Seulgi said, though her smile was radiant.

"I don't know Seul. And I don't give a fuck. You can give it to Irene. It's probably her size anyways." Everyone laughed at Jisoo's words while Irene sent her a playful glare.

After receiving hugs from everyone they went to the kitchen to bring the blue cake, cupcakes, cookies, drinks, everything in blue. They stuffed their faces, Jisoo mostly feeding Jennie and kissing the excess cream from the corner of her mouth.

"I can't wait until we're alone tonight" she whispered in her wife's ear, making her shiver.

"Me too, baby."

"We're having a son."

"Hmm, we are."

"We are having a Jinwoo."

"Our little Jinwoo. He better has your lips though. I want all the girls to be after him, and when he brings his first girlfriend home, I'm going to scare her away because no one is going to take my little baby away from me."

"Woah Jendeuk, he's not born yet and you're already acting like a psycho mother" Jisoo chuckled. Jennie rolled her eyes and let her wife feed her more of her cake. She glanced behind Jisoo and saw Irene feeding her son Jumyeon while chatting with Joy and Rosè who were adorning their little girls from eating sweets. She pictured herself doing the same thing with her son when he's finally born and couldn't help the excitement that she was feeling.

They were finally going to have a little Jinwoo.

"You and I will play basketball together" Jennie frowned with her eyes closed, wondering who her wife was talking to. "I mean if you wanna play another sport, that would be pretty cool. I played basketball before and soccer. It would be cool if we both played it right?"