Chu the Plushie

If looks could kill then, the object Jennie is staring, more likely glaring at, is probably dead by now. The more she stares at it the more her anger increases.

She couldn't stop thinking about how could she lose over it. How could her girlfriend give all attention to a big cute stuffed toy?!!

Yes! Jennie is frustrated over a cute yellow plush in front of her that has the same chubby cheeks as her, but of course, her's are more adorable and squishy.

But, when Jisoo is giving that plush more attention than her, it isn't cute anymore.

The more Jennie thinks about it, the more she became angry at the innocent yellow thing, that is on Jisoo's arms. She was peeking from her room as she watches her girlfriend with Lisa and Rose doing a vlive.

She wanted to join and interact with her members and fans but once she saw the plush, she made an excuse that she's tired and will just sleep early. But here she is now, looking outside her shared room careful not to be seen by one of her members.

Closing the door quietly, Jennie made her way back to the bed and lay down. Thinking of possible ways on how to divert Jisoo's attention to that plush, as the gears inside her head starts to move she didn't notice that someone entered the room.

"Hey, Jendeuk-ah!"

Greeted the bright Jisoo still clutching tightly the yellow plush on her right arm as her left hand touched Jennie's cheek. Snapping out from her thoughts, Jennie flash a glare to the poor girl and turn her back against Jisoo who was so confused.

"Jendeukie, why are you ignoring me suddenly?"

Jisoo whines and that, almost make Jennie turn around and coo her girlfriend because Jisoo rarely shows aegyo and everyone knows it, but no she has to keep it inside, she could use this to take revenge.

An arm suddenly snuck its way to her waist and she was being pulled to a back hug feeling her girlfriend's hot breath tickling her neck, giving shivers to her spine.

"Jendeuk~ please don't ignore me."

Jisoo whines more then showered Jennie's neck with kisses. Biting her lip to prevent a moan from escaping, she removed Jisoo's arm on her waist and faced her with a glare.

"Stop it Jisoo. I'm not in the mood."

She said coldly, then returned to her original position, hoping that Jisoo will still hug her and she also hopes that Jisoo will get the hint that she's jealous.

"But I didn't even do anything wrong."

Jisoo pouted and just lay beside Jennie, who also pouted when Jisoo didn't hugged her again.

"Yeah you didn't but that plush of yours took all your attention away from me."

Jennie thought, as she rolled her eyes from the umpteenth time just because of a stupid plush, oh how she wanted to throw it away but of course, she couldn't because she doesn't want her girlfriend to get mad at her. Her thoughts suddenly got disturbed because of an intruding arm that is snaking its way on her waist.

"Oh, so you're so jealous because of Chu?"

"W-what jealous? Who's jealous? And what is chu?"

Jennie blabbers, but all she could hear was Jisoo chuckling.

"Aigoo, Jendeuk-ah. You can't lie anymore; I clearly hear your thoughts about me giving my attention to Chu the Pikachu my plushy. And I'm sorry, it's just so cute. Forgive me, baby."

Jisoo buried her face on Jennie's neck not forgetting to give it a kiss which brought another shiver on Jennie's spine. Since she's already caught, Jennie sighs and faces her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry for being childish... I just want to cuddle with you as much as possible and... and I just want to kiss you and-"

Jennie couldn't finish her words when she felt warm and soft lips on her own, placing her hands on Jisoo's neck to pull the older girl closer and deepen the kiss, but to her dismay, they parted.

"I also wanted to do those kinds of stuff and I'm sorry that I paid more attention to Chu than my lovely girlfriend. I'm sorry baby."

"Don't be, I should be the one who's sorry."

"Okay, let's stop apologizing with each other, I got a feeling it won't stop. Let's just sleep with Chu, okay?"

Before Jisoo could get the plush, Jennie wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist and rested her head on her chest.

"I don't want, I just want to sleep with you and only you."

Jennie huffs her cheeks and pouts when Jisoo was about to protest but stop when that pout tugs her heart. Jennie and her aegyo will always be Jisoo's weakness.

"Okay baby, you're the boss. Goodnight Jendeukie. I love you."

Jisoo said, not forgetting to leave a peck on Jennie's forehead.

"I love you too, Jichu-ah, goodnight."

Jennie smiled widely and when her eyes landed on the yellow plush at the chair, she stuck her tongue out and wore an arrogant smile before drifting off to dreamland.

●●●●●