Set Me Up

"Jisoo, I need you to finish these few files and then you can leave for the weekend." Jisoo looked up from her desk and saw the outstretched hand in her face, holding a folder full of papers.

"Ahh. Yes, Ms. Jung" the woman smiled and bowed slightly towards Jisoo before exiting the office room, leaving Jisoo with her best friend, Seulgi.

"Hey, Jis, hand me half the stack. That way we can get out of here quicker." Seulgi said, sitting up and leaning over to the shorter girl's desk. Jisoo didn't hesitate to hand over half, maybe even more than half, of her stack of papers.

It wasn't until about 12 midnight did both girls get finished with the whole file. Seulgi yawned and cracked her neck.

"Tired?" Jisoo asked, stretching her arms out in front of her while also cracking her neck in the process. Seulgi shooked her head with a bright smile on her face.

"Nope! In fact, now I'm just about ready to go partying!" she raised her hands up and let out a squeal. Jisoo quickly covered her ears, darting an 'are-you-crazy' glare at the girl across from her. All she got was a shrug response.

Seulgi sprung out of her seat quickly shuffling over to Jisoo.

"Come on, Chu. Come to the club with me~" Jisoo raised an eyebrow up at Seulgi.

"Seriously? After all these years, you're still going to try? Just give up, Seul."

"Look, Chu, I know you're into girls. Why won't you just admit it? It's okay, I'm not going to love you any less."

"Get off me, you pathetic excuse for a friend."

Seulgi made a pouty face then pinched Jisoo's sides making her squeal.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi!"

"Yah! Kim Jisoo!" Seulgi mimicked her.

"I'm not going no matter what." Jisoo said stubbornly, folding her arms across her chest.

With that Seulgi crawled onto Jisoo's lap, god knows how and pouted extra hard, her hands in fists and by her cheeks.

"Please, Jichoo~ bbuing bbuing ~" she gave her bear smile, that everyone knows and loves.

"Ahhh fine fine fine! Just get away from me!" she shoved Seulgi off of her, who landed on her butt with a thump.

"I told you! You would have fun!" Seulgi shouted, holding up a newly filled glass of wine.

Jisoo nodded in agreement, as she held her own drink, dancing, drunkenly, on the dance floor. While Jisoo was lost in her own world, Seulgi went up to a short girl who looks like a cat sitting at the bar table.

She bent down to whisper to her, "She's all yours."

The girl smirked and got up from her seat. She swayed her hips seductively as she made her way in the direction of her target. Even Seulgi questioned her sexuality for a second, watching the incredibly sexy girl make her way down the dance floor. Once the girl made her way to a point she thought would be in Jisoo's line of view, she started to dance and caught Jisoo's attention. Jisoo was in her own world doing what only Jisoo does while half-drunk at the club. That was until the cat-like eyes beauty caught her eyes.

She wasn't about to waste a second with this one, not when she realized the pretty girl was looking right back at her. Making her way over to the girl, Jisoo stood behind her and held her waist lightly. Dancing so close, their hips barely touching, they both smirked knowing the other was enjoying it. Leaning up a bit Jisoo managed to whisper slyly, "name's Jisoo, what's yours sexy?" the girl giggled showing her gummy smiles, and turned her head a little to look over her shoulder, "Jennie" she winks seductively and hold Jisoo's hands.

"So she really put you up to this?" Jisoo asked as Jennie poured another glass of soju in the private room they were in. Only in robes and sitting at the mini-bar set up at the side of the darkish room, their intimate dancing obviously leads to some more dancing somewhere else. Jennie nodded and laughed at the reaction she was receiving.

"I'm so going to get her back." Through gritted teeth, Jisoo grumbled.

"Well, is she a lesbian?" Jennie asked, thinking of a plan to help her new friend.

"No, she's full straight." Jisoo answered, not catching on to Jennie's intentions.

"Hmm, Well I have an idea" Jennie smirked and whispered her idea to the older girl.

With an annoyed expression, Jisoo sat next to her best friend with a frown. She and Jennie came up with a plan to get Seulgi back for playing that kind of trick on her. She likes the younger girl. The way her eyes captivated you into her stare. The way her hair flowed beautifully on her face. The way her touch on Jisoo's arms was so gentle and soft. The girl had a hard exterior to her, but a sweet personality that anyone would come to love, including Jisoo.

"What's wrong, Jis?" Seulgi asked concerned.

"Your little setup is what's wrong."

"Set up...?" she asked, pretending not to know what the other was talking about.

"You know what I mean, don't play stupid."

"It's not my fault you talk too much." Jennie commented as she walked past them, sitting at the seat on the other side of Seulgi.

"It's not my fault your eyes look like a cat makes you look like a grumpy old cat either!"

"Well, it's not my fault you're so short you look like a preschooler."

"Yah!" Jisoo slammed her hands on the counter and stood up, soon followed by Jennie doing the same actions. They were in each other's face, each sending their own glares to each other.

"H-hey ladies... n-no need to get h-hostile. I'm s-sure what-whatever happened was just a mishap."

"Yeah, it was. She says she's not a lesbian when she obviously is." Jennie retorted and glared at them.

"I.AM.NOT. You little snobby grumpy old freaky cat." Jisoo snapped at her.

"Seul, I told you not to do any stupid things like this anymore, and you don't listen. Now I'm being mistaken for something I'm not!"

"Someone's straight?" Jennie mumbled under her breath.

Jisoo clenched her fists into a tight ball and Seulgi noticed her actions.

"Okay! Okay! Jisoo I'm sorry, I won't pull any pranks on you anymore. I honestly thought you were a lesbian. And Jennie, I'm sorry I set you up like this. I promise I'll make it up to you."

After a few more glances at each other, Jennie and Jisoo burst into laughter.

"We were just kidding."

"Yep, we don't hate each other. In fact, I'm glad me and her met." Jisoo took a side glance towards Jennie.

The confused look on Seulgi's face turned to a smile. "So that means..."

"Yes, Seul. I'm not straight, I'm a lesbian. And you just got me a score to date this hotty." Jisoo smugly said and grabbed Jennie's waist pulling her towards her. Jennie just winks and blows her a kiss.

Seulgi look at them squealed and felt like she was in heaven proposed a shot and continued celebrating with the new couple.

•••••

*anyone reading this? So, what would be the next stories you wanna read? are you into angst, fluff, or some sexy spicy hot stuff? lmk what you want and please don't forget to vote! :)