I Miss You

Jennie is bored and when she is bored it is not a good sign, especially now that she is reviewing for her semi-finals next week. She is currently reading her book and she hasn't even read half of the chapter when boredom strikes.

She's just there sitting on the chair while staring at her book. If only someone is there with – the raven girl shakes her head. Nope, she's not going to think about it. She just needs to relax and clear her mind so she'll focus. With that, she took a deep breath and proceeded to study again.

An hour later, Jennie was on her bed scrolling her phone, book long forgotten as she was also busy munching on her chips. She stopped at a certain picture, wherein a girl with purple hair caught her attention, she knew who this purple-haired girl is, like the palm of her hands.

Rolling her eyes at the sight, the girl is wearing a huge grin on her face while her left arm is wrapped around another girl's shoulder. Jennie couldn't help but get annoyed at the purple-haired girl.

"Stupid girl" she grumbles to herself and just continued to scroll up so that she wouldn't ever have to see that annoying face again. Upon scrolling through her phone, she was disturbed when a familiar name flashed to her screen calling her. Annoyed at the sudden disturbance she presses the red button and turned her phone off. She settles herself on the bed and is ready to get some sleep when her phone started to ring again.

The raven girl ignores it, pretending she's not hearing anything. After a couple of rings, her room is silent again, much to her relief. As she thought she's going to get some sleep, a sound was heard from her window. Jennie suddenly felt scared a bit, she sat up on her bed and wrapped her purple blanket on her until it only reveals her eyes. She stared at her window and saw the cause of the sound, it was small pebbles being thrown at it. Confused, she got up and slowly walked towards the window to see who might be the culprit is.

Taking a small peek, she saw someone wearing a black hoodie while looking left and right afraid to get caught by neighbors. Jennie felt scared again, she's ready to run to her bed to get her phone and call someone but she stopped when the person looked up and threw another pebble at her window. She recognized that face, that glossy heart-shaped lips that she missed so much. Jennie revealed herself and opened the window, glaring at the person who is grinning widely at her.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jennie told the person annoyingly.

"But I miss you, can I come in?"

"It's late at night Jisoo, go home." The raven girl closed the window and scoffed when the other girl really leaves. Jennie grumpily walked back to her bed. Mumbling incoherent words at the girl. 

Unknown to her a figure made its way inside her room and carefully walked towards her bed. The figure grinned when she saw the raven girl back facing the door, she carefully lifted the blanket and went inside it and slowly snake her arm around the raven's waist.

Jennie felt the hand, screamed loudly and starts punching and kicking the culprit who then fell out of the bed groaning in pain. The raven girl opened the lamp on her table and saw the person with the black hoodie, the two eyes met the purple-haired girl on the ground grinned painfully at her but Jenni was not really amused.

"Kim Jisoo what the hell are you doing?! How did you get in?!"

"Don't you remember? You always told me that the key is hidden in a broken brick beside the pot on your front porch."

"Still you could have knock!"

"Will you let me in then?" Jennie was about to speak but decided to close her mouth back. Sighing she observed the girl who is tending for her hurting buttock, Jennie felt bad. 

"Is it hurting? Did I push hard?" She stood up from her bed and walked towards her girlfriend.

"Yeah, it's my fault though... I deserve the punch, I'm sorry for scaring you baby."

"Anyway, I thought you won't be back until next week." The sarcasm in her tone didn't go unnoticed by the purple-haired girl. 

Jisoo smirk, she entwined their hands together and kissed her forehead.

"I was planning to go home next week but... I couldn't wait to hug and see you my baby mandu."

"Yeah, tell that to the girl you were hugging" rolling her eyes, she took her hand back and went back to her bed ignoring the girl whose smirk is wide.

"Oh, so you're stalking me while I was away?"

"Who says I'm stalking? I was just scrolling through my phone when I happen to see it." 

Jisoo crawl back on top of the bed and back hugged the girl, the purple-haired girl rested her chin on Jennie's shoulder while peppering her neck with kisses.

"Baby I like it when you get jealous... it means that you love me but you don't have to be jealous of my cousin."

"C-cousin?" Jennie was left dumbfounded as she stared at the nodding girl who is also flashing her a smile after.

"Yup, she's my cousin whom I rarely see, cause she lives in Australia and it was just luck that she's in New York so why not spend the time with her." 

Jisoo heard the girl in front of her let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry Jichu, I got easily jealous... I just missed you so much, and I just want to see you and cuddle with you."

"I miss you more Jendeuk. I'm sorry I should've told you I'm coming home."

"It's fine as long as you're here now. I'm at ease I couldn't last a day without my baby."

"Aww so sweet of you. I hope Jongin wasn't disturbing my girl while I was out of sight."

"Haha, you don't have to worry about that, the girls are taking their job seriously in protecting me from him. You should reward them."

"That's good. I've brought a lot of food for the kids."

"They'll love it. Hmm, I miss you really. I'm so happy you're home now." 

The raven girl turned around and facing each other completely. Jennie wrapped her legs around the shorter girls' waist to feel her warmth.

"I miss you too a lot, Jen."

The raven girl couldn't stop her urges anymore and just pulled the other girl for a kiss. She's been longing to kiss those strawberry flavored lips that she's so addicted.

"I love you so much, Jendeukie."

"I love you too, so much and much and much more, my Chu."

"That's not fair. I love you much much more!"

"Nope, I love you much much more th– hmp..." Jisoo widens her eyes but closed them after when she felt Jennie's lips on her. She moaned when the raven girl nibble on her lower lip and tugged it before pulling away.

"Let's spice things up shall we?"

The purple-haired girl could only gulp as she thinks that this night will be a very long night.

●●●●●