Tonight is Yours

*genderbender

Jennie POV

The night had dragged on almost endlessly while I sat down next to my boyfriend and the rest of his business colleagues. He held my hand tight and caressed my cheek every time he thought I looked uneasy. Which was for the most part when there were so many strange people approaching us with a bombardment of questions every second of the night. I tried my best to play the part of his perfectly sleek and mannerly girlfriend but it was all so overwhelming, I just sat there occasionally nodding in agreement to their words. 

The tremendously stressful evening comes to an end and Kim Jisoo leads me in my little black dress to the entrance of our home. The walk is alarmingly silent and I have a fear that he might have registered my nervousness into something not so reasonable. I take my hand and intertwine it with his own to get some kind of reaction, pulling out his house keys he looks down at me with a comforting smile restoring my sanity. With the heater on blast the warm crisp air caresses every part of me and invites me in to relax and unwind. I leave my pumps and coat at the door and step onto the waxed hardwood floor that covers the ground of our neatly designed apartment. Before I could walk any further he slides his arms around my waist to catch me into his solid chest and body.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers with his raspy voice into my ear and then pouting. 

I run my hands over his arms and press into the embrace.

"For what? You did nothing wrong, I should be the one apologizing."

"No, it was wrong of me to bring you out like that when you weren't ready. I was caught up in all this excitement about the party, finally, I can introduce the woman whom I love dearly. I shouldn't be showing off and many of them questioned the way that you were tonight." His words sounded hurt and apologetic towards me, he dug his face into my loose brown hair and tightened his embrace. 

I reach back with my hand and lightly cup the back of his neck to let him know there was nothing left to worry about. For a minute or two we stayed like that just feeling into each other's body, catching our breaths to the same rhythm, and lightly humming to our content.

"I love you Chu, come on it's getting really late." I finally mutter, he kisses my cheek and happily obliges while taking my hand and leading me up the long stairway to our bedroom. 

Without a word, he pulls me into him once again and places both my arms around his neck touching his head to mine.

"Let me make it up to you, I want this night to be forgotten." He looks into my eyes and there reflecting off was the clear profile of his extremely sexy self. 

His thick hair hung over his beautiful brown eyes just barely and the plump pinky heart-shaped lips of his had been moistened in anticipation. Everything about him had been pleasantly enhanced in the soft lighting of our bedroom, it took everything in me to not just jump his bones right then and there. He kisses my lips with an overflowing passion, the way our bodies press and perfectly fit entwined was just magical. 

I run my hands up to his precisely styled hair and grab a fistful creating a light smile into our kiss. Jisoo knows perfectly well the effect he'll have on me tonight. With delicate hands he traces every curve of my body all the way up to cup my face, he breaks our link and looks at me again with an honest smile.

"Tonight is for you baby" his voice rings in my ear before he takes a mouth full of me again, tugging on my bottom lip he invites himself in and entangles our tongues together. 

The combination of skin contact and sweet kissing turned me on instantly. He slowly but surely leads me to the edge of the bed and sits me there. I hesitated to let go of him but he eases me with another peck on my already swelling lips. There in front of me, he loses his black tie and continues downward with seductive eyes slowly unbuttoning his long-sleeved navy blue shirt. Once his shirt was no longer hugging his magnificently toned torso he took a hold of both my hands and placed them on top, flinching slightly at the touch of my cold hands on his body. It's almost as if my hands have a mind of their own, gliding them over his muscled chest his breath hitched when I leaned in and took a taste of his bare skin. 

Without warning, I pull him down to me by the collar of his shirt taking him in another full-on kiss. My hands travel all around him feeling his abs to the smooth groove of his lower back, as I tug at his belt from behind he pulls me up by my thighs to a more comfortable missionary position.

"Not yet" he coos into my ear as he nips at pieces of my skin with lips and teeth combined. 

Every touch I receive melts me under his control, he nestles his chilled face in my neck and chest making my breath uneven and hesitant. I'm threatened with the sudden urge to let out a soft moan whilst he explores my upper half earning it completely. When he runs his tongue over a special spot I lose my ability to keep quiet and carry out a long whimper. 

I readjust myself again and rid my boyfriend of his unnecessary shirt, as I do that he pulls me closer from my waist and runs his slender fingers into the hem of my dress. He props us both onto our knees and with one hand he pushes several strands out of my face.

"I love you so much" his hot breath reaches my face and I shiver from the sensation, eyes on me at all times he takes the zipper of my dress in his left hand and slowly glides it down my body. 

The way his body moves around mine so gently lets me know he's not in it for the sex tonight, he wants to make love, sweet sensual love. His skin grazes over mine as he pulls down the smooth material around my waist then butt, with ease he lifts me off the bed and pulls the dress completely off of me. Laying me back down he starts trailing kisses from below my belly button upwards to my slightly exposed breasts. Playing with me down below our kisses get wetter and our breaths sharpen. 

Jisoo traces around my lace underwear down to the center of my legs placing his hand there. I instinctively shut them around his hand intensifying the feeling unintentionally. Moaning into his mouth he starts to rub over the thin fabric of my underwear. Our tongues continue fighting each other to dominate, the smacking of our mouths pressed together get louder. I pull him closer motioning for a switch in position.

I straddle the bulge in his pants while he sits up against our headboard, before I could get a chance to pleasure him in any way he starts sucking on my chest. He reaches for the clasp of my bra and with a quick move, it's off and thrown somewhere completely forgotten. He teases me and lightly licks my nipple while fondling the unaccompanied breast. Using his tongue, he traces intricate designs on my bare skin and I can't help but throw my head back to give him more access. 

I start to feel like I haven't really done much so I take the opportunity to slowly move my hips up and down his bulge. While I grind him up I can definitely tell he's thoroughly enjoying the friction, he squeezes my butt and thrusts upward to meet my rhythm. Our lips join again and he bites mine in pleasure, I reach down for the second time and tug at his belt buckle. He smirks at my silent pleading and impatience for less clothing on his account. I can feel his sharp, dark eyes full of lust on me as I slide down and unbutton his pants using my mouth. The not so accidental contract eliciting a groan from him.

Holding back and going tantalizingly slow, I knew I was asking for trouble as I brushed by him again. Just a bit more pressure before I completely left the area and placed open-mouth kisses on the lines leading to his pulsing member.

His breath coming in short gasps as I slide back up with a hand down the waistband of his boxers. My fingers tightly, but delicately wrapped around him, squeezing at a steady rhythm. Thumb sliding over his tip sent him on the edge, making him grasp my face with one hand and bringing our swollen lips back together.

"Stop teasing." He managed to choke out as I continued to play with him. 

This time I smirked, it was just too easy.

"My night, right?"

●●●●●