I want a Divorce (I)

POV Jisoo

I pat the bed and I can't find her, even while I'm asleep I open one eye in search of the cause of why she is not next to me.

My eyes went to the clock on the bedside table, when I realize today's date, I realize why.

Oh hell, not again.

I sigh heavily and prepare for this day. Every two months is the same; my company organizes Family Day, each worker must bring their husbands/wives and children so that all employees can get to know each other and get acquainted. It is a tradition of the company that my father had imposed years ago, and since I was the heiress I decided to continue with the tradition.

The problem on this day is that my wife, Jennie does not like it and the reason is that we always wanted to keep the relationship a secret. During our courtship, which lasted approximately years, we did not publicize our relationship, since we are both public figure and we don't want to be in everyone's eye.

In Jennie's case, she's one of the most recognized models in the world handling luxurious brands and one of the highest-paid endorsers. And for my part, I am the owner of the most recognized companies in the world.

Everything was fine during the first months of our marriage, but everything got complicated when Jennie got pregnant. We both wanted to start a family, my egg was inserted into Jennie's, so the baby would have features similar to ours, but when the press found out about Jennie's pregnancy, it was chaos, they started asking questions and was always following Jennie.

We decided to make it known that we were married, but agreed on both sides we won't involve each other and won't hint at any connection between us.

The following months were really stressful all the time the press was behind us trying to find out who our respective partners are.

Those were the worst months of my life, firstly because of not being able to spend time with my pregnant wife and secondly, missing different appointments with the doctor to see my baby and many moments during Jennie's pregnancy.

At a certain point, Jennie was also very affected, because she also wanted me to be with her at such important moments in our lives.

During the child's growth, it was exactly the same, now my little one will turn 2 years old 4 months from now.

Everything got worse when the press began to speculate that my secretary, Bona, is my wife and her niece Jihyun is my daughter. Jennie started out with tremendous jealousy and getting annoyed every time their meetings held, as more rumors came out.

I got out of bed and went straight to the shower, took it as quickly as I can and dress up. I wore my white pantsuits match with a silk white long sleeve blouse that Jennie loves to see me wear.

Once ready I go down to the kitchen where Jennie surely is, when going in, I saw the most tender and adorable scene that anyone can appreciate; the love of my life feeding our little son.

"Good morning" I greeted them sweetly winning the gaze of the most important people in my life

"Good morning" Jennie answers dryly, returning her attention to Minguk's plate of food.

I walk up to them and kiss Mingukie's head, earning me a toothless gummy smile from him. I then tried to kiss Jennie's lips but she turns her head making my lips kiss on her cheek.

I grunt annoyed by that, I hate that she doesn't let me kiss her. I wanted to tell her something but when I checked on my watch I realized that it's already a little late, and I don't like being late.