3.7 snowmen

Y/N's pov ϟ

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Hermione begged as I rolled over, planting my face onto my pillow.

"Hermione, it's a Saturday. Do you know what that means? It means no classes and more sleep," I mumbled into my pillow.

"Harry!"

I shot out of my bed, looking at the door, but there was no Harry in sight. I whirled around to see Hermione laughing. "I knew that would get you out of bed!"

I mocked her words as I climbed back into my bed, slightly embarrassed.

"Seriously, it's almost lunchtime and you skipped breakfast. It's snowing outside too! Harry and Ron asked if we wanted to have a snowball fight with them and Fred and George."

I groaned as Hermione started dragging me towards the bathroom.

"Where is Harry and Ron?" I asked, toothbrush in my mouth. Hermione smirked. "You mean where is Harry. He's waiting for us in the common room."

I nearly choked on my spit as I hurried to rinse my mouth. "Already? Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's almost like I've been trying to wake you up for the last hour."

"Sorry," I smiled sheepishly as I washed my face and applied my skincare. I quickly rushed out of the bathroom and started layering my clothes as I brushed my hair. "I'll be ready in five. You go out and meet Ron." Now, it was Hermione's turn to blush as she ran out of the room. I grabbed Harry's scarf, which I forgot to return, and my own before dashing down the stairs.

"Finally. How long do you sleep for Godric's sake?" Ron asked jokingly.

"Shut up, Ronald," I said with a grin on my face. "Now, get ready to lose."

~~~

"Ron!" I shrieked as he threw an entire container of snow on me. He laughed maniacally before running away. I grinned as I formed the biggest snowball and chased after him.

"Ron! Stop running! I promise I won't throw the snowball." 

He stopped and turned, just as I threw the snowball at his face.

"Y/N!"

I cackled as I ran backwards, running into Harry. "Oh god!" 

We both fell into the snow, our faces bright red from the cold. Harry started forming a snowball to his right as I did the same. He threw his at me before I could even lift mine

"That's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair, love."

We both froze at his words before we were both hit from behind. 

I whirled around to see Fred smirking at us. "Stop flirting and play the game."

"I'll play the game alright," I gathered snow into my mittens and chased after Fred, who started screeching like a crow.

"Time out! Time out!" Fred called as I caught up to him.

"Why?" I grinned devilishly. "Scared, Weasley?"

"Yes," he warily glanced at the huge snowball in my hand. "If you throw it, I'll tell Harry that you fancy him."

For that, I threw it at him before yelling "I don't fancy Harry!" 

I flipped him off teasingly and Fred laughed before running off towards Hermione and Ron, who were having their own messy snowball fight.

"Wanna build a snowman?" Harry asked with a grin as I ran up to him.