5.11 patronus

Y/N's pov ϟ

I rolled over to check the clock on Harry's nightstand which read 4:24am. I groggily rubbed my eyes as I looked at Harry.

His chest fell up and down as he slept peacefully. I stifled my laugh as I moved the hair out of his face, revealing his lighting bolt scar.

I traced it lightly with my finger as I watched him sleep. My eyes darted to his hands, the words I must not tell lies engraved into his skin. 

My heart fell as I stared at his scarred hands, his light snores filling the empty room. 

I quietly moved the blanket off my legs as I left the bed, tiptoeing towards the door. I looked over to see Ron's bed still empty as I slowly opened the door before closing it softly.

I made my way down the staircase to see Ron sleeping on the couch. I walked over to the sofa and shook Ron awake.

"Ron, Ron!" I whispered as Ron woke quickly.

"What- Why-" Ron looked confused as he checked his surroundings. "What are you doing here?"

"Waking you. Why aren't you in bed?" I questioned as I sat next to him on the sofa.

"I waited for you to leave and fell asleep here," Ron groaned as he stood up.

"Why didn't you just come back into the room?" I asked.

"I am never entering a room if only you two are in there," Ron shivered. "I've been traumatized."

I laughed as I hit Ron on the shoulder. "Oh, stop it Ronald."

He raised his eyebrows at me playfully before making his way up the staircase. 

"Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Ron," I snickered as I turned towards the girl's staircase. 

I walked up and quietly opened the door to see Hermione sleeping in her bed. I smiled at the sight and slid under my sheets, my eyes closing to the sound of owls hooting outside.

~~~

"Wake up! Wake up!" 

I rolled over to see Hermione shaking me awake. I sat up on my bed and yawned loudly.

"What time is it?" I lazily asked as I looked out the window to see the sun shining into the room.

"8:00. Get ready!"

I forced myself off my bed, trudging towards the sink. I took out my toothbrush and liberally applied the toothpaste as I brushed my teeth.

"So, how'd it go yesterday," Hermione smirked as she entered the bathroom. "You didn't come back for a while."

I playfully rolled my eyes at her tone before spitting out the toothpaste.

"Hermione, what you're insinuating did not happen," I said as I cupped the water into my mouth.

"Pity."

I choked on the water when I heard her words. Hermione's eyes widened as she began clapping my back.

"I didn't know you would say that-" I managed to say, a smile rising on my face.

"Oh stop it," Hermione shook her head as she grabbed me a towel. 

I laughed as I wiped the water from my face.

"Why didn't you come back for a while then?" Hermione asked innocently as I began washing my face.

"We just talked and I fell asleep," I said as I began lathering my face with soap. "I woke up in the middle of the night and came back though."

"I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be the one waking you up today," Hermione stifled her laugh as she left the bathroom.