5.6 the DA

Y/N's pov ϟ

"Harry, I don't need your mittens!" I shoved my hands back into the pocket of my sweater. "It's okay!"

"No, no, no." Harry grabbed my hands and forced the mittens onto them. "I'm not cold."

"I'm not cold either!" I exclaimed, taking the mittens off, putting them into Harry's hands. "You only wore one sweater, while I have two. You need it more than me."

Harry sighed dramatically. "Y/N, can you just take the damn mittens."

I tried to hide the grin that was forming on my face. "Okay fine."

I took the black mittens from his hands and put them on. I lifted my hands next to my face in front of Harry.

"Happy?" I asked, my eyebrows raised playfully.

"Very." Harry smiled before taking my mitten hand. "Let's go."

"Hermione and Ron told us to wait here?" I asked as I was pulled by Harry.

"They won't be back for a while. Ron takes a long time at Honeydukes," Harry responded as he walked in front of me. I stepped in his footsteps made in the snow.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking over Harry's shoulder.

"To build a snowman," Harry responded, a smile on his face. I smiled back as we eventually stopped and squatted down in the snow.

"Remember when we made snowmen in third year?" Harry asked as he began rolling a snowman's head in the snow.

"Harry! Your hands are going to get cold!" I grabbed his hands and wiped them on my sweater. "I'll do it, I have mittens."

He laughed as I began forming the head. I quickly made the body and stacked them on top of each other.

"That's an ugly snowman," Harry said as he looked at me, a smile on his face.

"Oh, be quiet. This would be better than yours." I nudged him in the shoulder. Harry laughed before nudging me back.

"Are you excited for the first meeting?" I wiggled my eyebrows as I looked at him.

"No," Harry began playing with the snow. "I can't believe you three convinced me."

"It's for a good reason," I retorted, forming a snowball with my hands. "Professor Potter."

"Don't call me that!" Harry exclaimed. "I'm not a professor."

"You are for now." I smiled as a brilliant idea came into my head. "Harry?"

"Yeah?" Harry looked at me.

"I have to tell you something." I motioned for him to come closer.

He looked confused but did as I said. I couldn't hide my smile as I whispered into his ear.

"Snowball fight."

I quickly hit him with the snowball that I formed and ran away laughing.

"Oh, you!" Harry quickly formed his own snowball and tried to throw it at me, but missed by a couple of feet.

"You're really bad at this!" I laughed as I bent down and stared making a big snowball. I threw it at his shoulder before running away again. At this point, Harry gave up and started chasing me.

"No! You can't chase me!" I quickly turned around and pointed at him accusatorially. Harry was a couple feet away and his face wore a huge smirk. "That's cheating. We have to have distance in the snowball fight."