5.12 sirius black

Y/N's pov ϟ

I glanced up at the large clock in the back of the room as I checked the amount of minutes I had left for the O.W.L Charms exam. 

My eyes met Umbridge's as I quickly diverted them back towards my paper, reading the next question in my head.

32. In which scenario would you use 'Cistem Aperio'?

I quickly scanned the answer choices before circling the right answer, C. to open a chest.

As I went on to the next question, a large boom could be heard from outside of the Hall. I spun around to see other students watching the door as well.

I glanced back at Umbridge, who looked slightly annoyed as she made her way down the long hallway. 

She quickly opened the door and leaned outside as the entire room watched at her.

I looked at Harry with confusion as a small firework flew into the room, exploding as blue hues filled the room.

The entire room stifled their laugh as Umbridge angrily stomped out of the Great Hall, determined to find where it came from.

A loud yell could be heard as Fred and George zoomed into the room, blasting the papers off our desks. Loud cheers erupted inside the Great Hall as fireworks exploded.

I got out of my seat laughing as Fred threw another firework down.

I ran over to Harry who was snickering loudly at Draco Malfoy, who was running from a spark.

"Professor Umbridge!" Filch's voice called out as he carried a large mop inside. "What's happening?"

"Ready when you are!" I could hear Fred exclaim from above as he held a large brown package. He threw it into the air as the fireworks formed a large dragon.

I howled with laughter as the dragon started chasing after Umbridge. It clamped down on her as fireworks exploded around us.

"Let's go!" Harry grabbed my hand as we rushed out of the Great Hall with everyone else. 

"Anyone who comes to our shop gets 25% off if they are willing to use our products to get rid of that old hag!" George pointed at Umbridge as they flew into the air.

The crowd clapped as the twins created a sparkling 'W' in the sky before flying off. Harry and I cheered loudly with the rest of the students, teachers joining in as well.

I turned to say something to Harry as I saw him fall onto the floor. My eyes widened as I dropped down next to him.

"Harry?" I shook his shoulder as he sat on the ground, staring at the floor blankly. "Harry!"

I looked up desperately and called out Hermione's name. She turned around, the smile quickly disappearing from her face once she saw Harry collapsed on the floor.

"Harry, are you alright?" Hermione asked frantically as we shook his shoulders, the crowd cheering loudly around us.

Harry took in a deep breath as he turned to look at us.

"Sirius."

~~~

"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asked quickly as we ran up the stairs.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the door I've been dreaming about," Harry explained. "I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something he didn't have the last time, and it's in the Department of Mysteries!"

"Harry, please, just listen!" Hermione stopped as Harry turned to look at her.

"What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?"