4.2 for you

Y/N's pov ϟ 

"I apologize for pulling you away from your friends," the boy said as he let go of my hand.

"Oh no! It's alright," I started as I studied his face. He looked oddly familiar as I examined his facial features.

"Don't you remember me?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Damn," he jokingly grabbed his heart. "I thought I was memorable."

I tried to think back to when I could have seen this boy when it clicked.

"Louis?"

He started smiling and I pulled him into a hug. "Remember your childhood best friend now?"

"What!? What are you doing here?"

"In case you didn't hear, the Triwizard tournament."

"I know that, you idiot."

We both stared at each other before bursting out in laughter. Louis and I talked for a couple more hours, catching up with each other as I showed him around Hogwarts. He was just as kind as I remembered and knew how to make someone laugh.

~~~

"Here we are."

Louis and I stood in front of the Gryffindor portrait before I was pulled into another hug. "It was nice catching up with you," he said as he smirked playfully.

"Oh, shut up Louis."

"Caput Draconis," I told the Fat Lady as she opened the portrait hole.

"See you at breakfast then?" I called out, halfway through the portrait.

"Definitely. See you then, Ms. Tipnesse." He teasingly bowed before leaving.

I laughed as I walked into the common room to see Harry sitting on the couch.

"Harry?"

"Where did you go?"

I stopped smiling once I saw a hint of annoyance on his face.

"Huh?"

"Nevermind." 

He quickly stood up and left for his dormitory. "Goodnight."

I watched as he ran up his stairs, very confused as I walked towards my own dorm.

"Hey Hermione." I opened the door to see her reading a Herbology textbook.

"Y/N!" She smirked as I fell face-front on my bed. "Who was that dashing man?"

"Louis."

"Well, of course I know Louis. He's quite popular, you know."

"Huh?" I rolled over to look at Hermione. "What do you mean?"

"You don't know?"

"No, please enlighten me." 

I started making my way over to the bathroom as Hermione followed me.

"Did you not see all the girls stare and point at him as he entered the Hall earlier?"

I shook my head as I unscrewed the cap of the mint toothpaste.

"Well, first of all, he's in the textbooks for being related to Etullier, one of Beauboxton's founders. But, that's not the main part. The most important thing is that he's quite famous for being easy on the eyes."

I laughed as I put my toothbrush in my mouth. "I knew he was related to Etullier, but easy on the eyes? Is that what everyone says?"

"Why did he pull you over?" Hermione wiggled her eyebrows at me as she started washing her hands.