Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 1 Reader Special]

((A/N: Requested by @Fireheart2589!))

You were loved by everyone. No one could ever hate you since it was so difficult when you were always there helping others. Everyone enjoyed your company!

As a child, you had moved around so much that it was difficult to keep friends around.

Except for two.

Your first friend was Sting Eucliffe.

The two of you met when you had stumbled upon him in the forest while gathering wood for camp. While you stayed in the woods for a while, you and Sting spent a lot of time together. Of course, your parents found it hard to believe that you were always going into the woods to play with a boy and a large, white dragon.

"Gotta find more wood for the fire. Mama will be real cold."

You stumbled into an opening and was greeted by a white, exotic creature you had never seen before.

"Such a young human. You must be lost."

"Um...I...I need more fire wood."

"Dad! I brought for fire wood!"

Your eyes were drawn to a blond boy around your age carrying more fire wood than you were.

"Sting, give some fire wood to this young one. I'm sure her companions need it."

The boy known as Sting grinned and walked over.

"Sure! We don't need much anyways."

He handed you more in a kind gesture.

"T-Thank you...Sting."

He grinned.

"No problem. What's your name anyways? Also, are you nearby? We don't get visitors."

You blushed feeling rather nervous.

"I-I'm (First Name). Papa and Mama are with me. Ah, but Mama is carrying my new sibling, so Papa asked for me to get more fire wood while he started on dinner."

The white creature chuckled.

"Human life is very precious, (First Name). If you need anything else, you can come back for more help. I'm sure Sting would enjoy the company of someone else his age."

Sting grinned.

"Yeah! We can have fun and play games. I'm sure dad wouldn't mind if he took us on a ride too. After all, dad is an amazing dragon!"

Your eyes drew to the large creature in awe.

The first dragon you had ever seen was before your eyes. Stories had only said that they no longer existed and yet here was one before your eyes!

"I-It's an honor to meet you, sir!"

"Relax. Humans are very interesting creatures. Now, run along back to your parents, (First Name). They must be worried."

You nodded and took off promising to visit after dinner.

Unfortunately, you moved without having the chance to say goodbye to your good friend after a month. The only thing that you would have that will remind you of him was a baby blue flower ring that you wore on your right pinky.

As you moved, your parents settled in a town named Magnolia.

For a while, you didn't make any friends and spent time taking care of your pregnant mother as she carried your new sibling. You wanted to make sure you were the best big sister ever!

Your mother became worried and requested that you went out to make friends and not imaginary ones who lived with a dragon. You felt offended about it, but listened none the less.