Voice in the Dark (Gray x Depressed!Reader)

((A/N: Requested by @Snowdrop_Foxglove! Hope you don't hate me for this <3))

It's hard for you to keep on living. You're reminded each day of the good days. The days where you cherished every moment. Now, you could only fall deeper into the darkness. Was this the fate Ultear wanted?

~~~

"Hey, (First Name)."

You turned around in a curious manner. The man your eyes landed on could only chuckle and mess up your hair.

"Gray! Why do you keep messing up my hair?! Jeez.."

Gray smiled softly.

"Sorry. I can't help it, really."

A sigh escaped your lips as your hands tried to fix your hair.

"(First Name), do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

~~~

"(First Name), you better make Gray-sama happy."

After a few dates, you and Gray became a serious couple. Juvia wasn't too happy about it, but because you and her were good friends to begin with she was willing to give you a chance. Telling Juvia about the relationship scared you. In all honesty, you thought it would destroy the relationship between the two of you.

"Juvia...I promise I'll make him happy just as he makes me happy!"

The water mage gave a small smiled and held your hands. It didn't seem like the friendship between the two of you would ever break.

~~~

Natsu leaned forward.

"Eh?! You're having a baby?! You two aren't even married yet!"

You blushed as Gray sighed.

"I told you, I'm saving up money for the wedding. The baby just came a little bit early is all."

Gray and Natsu began to butt heads as always, making you giggle at how close they truly were.

"(First Name), what will you name the baby?"

You rubbed your tummy.

"I guess it all depends on the gender. If it's a girl, I'd like to name her Mika, after Gray's mother."

"And if it's a boy?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe Gray can help me with a boy's name later down the road."