Judging A Book By Its Cover (Freed Justine)

It's been a full year since you've been dating Freed.

Most of the mages of Fairy Tail find it strange that Freed even managed to get you to go out with him. You were one of the popular women within Fiore and you were constantly turning men down from across the country.

Today, you and Freed were at the music store looking at newly released albums. You weren't sure if Freed would want to come since the store didn't have classical music. To you, he just seemed like the guy to only listen to classical music.

“(First Name)? Are you alright?” his voice rang pulling you away from your thoughts.

“Sorry. I'm fine. Just thinking how this doesn't really seem like your scene.” you replied with a light hearted laugh.

Freed raised a brow and frowned.

“You shouldn't judge a book by its cover (First Name). It's rather rude.”

Your gaze returned to him. He was right that it was rude, but you couldn't help it. In the past year the two of you have been dating, you haven't learned much about him besides his undying love for Laxus, he's a mage of Fairy Tail, and his hatred against gum. ((A/N: Love how he dislikes gum. Gotta love their little cards from the manga~!))

“Sorry, Freed, but...I still don't know much about you. I mean, you're constantly out on missions and you don't exactly express your likes and dislikes like I do. It's difficult!” you whined as you browsed through (favorite music genre).

There was silence between the two of you.

“I should be the one to apologize. Forgive me (First Name). I will start to show more of my personal like to you. Starting with music.” Freed spoke as he suddenly grabbed a handful of albums.

You just stared in confusion as he started to go on a tangent of each album and why he liked it. To be honest, you weren't expecting this at all!

“Freed! Ah, maybe slow down a bit?” you asked, but felt a giggle erupt from your throat. It came out making your boyfriend confused.

“What?” he asked wondering if he had something on his face.

In your vision, Freed was carrying a Character Son album that had came out six months ago from an anime that one of your friends had forced you to watch.

“Isn't that from the anime La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia?” you snickered as you pointed it out. ((A/N: Reason why I chose this was because I was actually listening to one of the character songs which happens to be my favorite lol))