Gone (Laxus Dreyar)

You looked up to him growing up. Not because he was strong or cool. The reason you looked up to him was because he still had a loving grandfather by his side. He had the chance to have a family of his own and live happily.

That seemed to change once you both grew up. Laxus became hungry for power and looked down on everyone.

Including you.

As he slowly lost touch of what Fairy Tail was, you didn't want to see him fall because of the years you had fallen in love with him.

~~~

“Why do you even care (First Name)?! You're weak compared to me! I don't need to listen to your stupid ass!”

It hurt. He always snapped at you now that you were trying to help. All you wanted to do was to show him that you still cared and that he didn't have to shut everyone out.

Ever since his father was removed from the guild, his temper had gotten worse.

Wasn't it just yesterday that the two of you were kids playing around? Back when you would cry over split juice and he would be there to cheer you up? Why couldn't it just be like that?

“Just got away. No one needs you here in Fairy Tail. Hell, you don't even take jobs, so why do you even come back?!”

It was true. You had stopped taking jobs recently, but never told anyone except for Makarov.

About a month ago, you were told that you were dying. A rare disease that ran in your family and was the reason why both of your parents died when you were younger. It scared you to death.

Knowing that, you wanted to at least let Laxus know how you felt. Unfortunately, his newly formed personality was preventing you from doing so. Laxus had cared for his father as a child, but it angered you that he was taking it out on everyone in the guild for something they had no control over.

Taking it out on you.

“Laxus, you don't have to keep shutting us out. We're still your friends. I hate seeing you like this.”

“You're still here? Leave already. Die for all I care.”

Something inside you had snapped and you fell silent. Was it your heart? The heart you reserved for the blond male? ((A/N: So in Gray's part, I spelt it blonde, but that's because I'm stuck on French and blonde is feminine and blond is masculine. You'll see this a lot))