You're Fine (Rufus Lore)

((A/N: Requested by @PrincessLucyAshley! Hope you enjoy this!))

Ever since the Grand Magic Games, your boyfriend Rufus has been having, what you call, a dramatic fashion crisis.

He calls it an identity crisis.

Why he was acting this way is pretty stupid. You don't even understand why he's like this.

Rufus had heard several people commenting about how he and Freed from Fairy Tail look similar. You could see it, but just because they had similar tastes didn't mean it was a bad thing.

Because your boyfriend has been acting up, you decided to hang around Orga or Yukino for a sense of normality.

"(First Name)! I need you to come with me right now. It's important!"

Of course, you couldn't distance yourself from him at home.

Setting your book down, you saw Rufus standing there with a serious expression.

"What is it, hun?"

"You're going to help me get a new wardrobe. Today is the day I am going to change my look!"

"Rufus, you shouldn't care what others say about your appearance."

"I care! Now come on. I need your opinion."

Sighing heavily, you got up and left for the shopping district with your boyfriend.

~~~

Flipping through a magazine, Rufus grabbed many clothes to try on.

You personally thought Rufus was perfect the way he was, but the guy was really on edge about looking similar to Freed.

Casually, you'd look up and give the disapproval of the different styles he tried on. If anything, only Sting could pull off open shirts, not that you didn't mind seeing your boyfriend with his chest exposed.

Hours on end went into the bin just shaking your head in disapproval.

"Okay, how about this one?"

You looked up and groaned.

Rufus was wearing a floral shirt.

"Put that back where you found it. Let's just go get food. I'm hungry."

He sighed and went to change back into his regular clothes before catching up with you.

"Was it that bad?"

"Nothing here suits you. It's a turn off to even see you doing this."

Rufus became silent as you both found a place to eat.

~~~

After eating in silence, you slammed your spoon down in irritation.

"(F-First Name)?"

You looked at your boyfriend.

"Why are you so quiet?! You're always talking, then your complaining about looking like Freed, and now you're quiet!"

Rufus blinked several times.

"Well, you said that I was turning you off...and I'm afraid that being similar to Freed will make you leave me for him."

You held your head and sighed.

"Why would I leave a handsome guy like you for a fanboy?"

"Excuse me?"

"I fell in love with you and only you. Just because you and Freed look similar doesn't mean shit. You're fine with the way you look now. Stop trying to change yourself when you're perfect the way you are."