Answer (Mystogan)

((A/N: This happens after the Edolas arc just so you all know. Feel like I have to inform everyone when these take place))

You sat at the cafe casually drinking your tea while enjoying the perfect weather.

Today, you and Wendy we're going to spend time together after what happened back in Edolas, but she was running a little late.

It seemed like only yesterday when you met your two first friends.

~~~

X777 was the year and you were traveling on your own. You were a survivor after Zeref followers had kidnapped your parents and killed most of the villagers. Everything was gone.

The road was harsh, but that seemed to change when you bumped into two blue haired children.

One was around your age with a strange mark on his face. His hair was spiked up and his eyes were dark, but shined of kindness. If anything, he wasn't that much taller than you and carried a strange object on his back.

The younger girl behind him looked at you in a shy manner. She had short blue hair and had soft brown eyes that made her look like a lost puppy. If you had to guess, the girl was probably at least five. Was it alright for her to even be out on the roads?

In a way, they looked like siblings who cared for one another.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to bump into you like that. Are you alright?"

He was kind and helped you up.

Somehow, you ended up staying with them and got to know them better.

The boy was named Jellal and the girl was Wendy Marvell.

Not having anywhere else to go, you joined the duo and became a trio.

~~~

A small smile was placed on your lips.

It had been a long time since you had even thought of those fond memories.

"I'm sorry I'm late (First Name)-san! Natsu got sick and asked if I could help him out."

You let out a giggle.

"It's fine Wendy. Come on, let's go for a walk. Maybe we can purchase some cute clothes!"

The two of you left the cafe and started to walk towards the shopping center.

~~~

"What do you mean you're leaving us here?!"

Jellal frowned and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"(First Name), Wendy will need a friend by her side and I don't want to endanger either of you."

You glared at the floor.

Over the past few months you had spent with them, you developed feelings for the young boy. He made you feel safe and you didn't have to pretend about how you felt.

"Promise me you'll stay by Wendy's side and protect her."

You remained silent.

"(First Name)!"

"Fine! I'll do it. Just...promise me we'll meet again?"

Jellal smiled.

~~~

Carla walked with the girls as they browsed through the windows.

"Oh! I see you two lovely ladies are out together."

You blinked and laughed as the two of you ran into Eve from Blue Pegasus.

"Eve, what are you doing here?"