Because You Deserve It (Natsu Dragion)

((Dedicated to my lovely baby dongsaeng @AbbieVanityCakes! Why? Because I love her. And if she wants, she can totally change Natsu's name to Kaneki Ken if she pleases to do so (^_−)−))

Edolas was completed.

Seven, long years of rebuilding the once magical world was now a world with no magic. Jellal picked his council and together, they governed the new world. Former guilds lived on, but no longer used magic to help others. Instead, they used their own strength to protect the innocent. Now living in a world of no magic, people of Edolas had to adjust and moved forward in their new world with science.

Of course, it wasn't easy for a certain pink haired boy.

Natsu Dragion, counter part of Natsu Dragneel, was trying to adjust to using a bike rather than using a car that runs off of magic. It was difficult, but not as difficult as it was for you.

Magic was the only thing keeping your brother alive.

Your brother was everything to you after your parents passed away. He took care of you while ignoring his own health. Every day, he would tell you how much he loved you and that you were the very reason life had meaning.

They were only words, but it was those words that encouraged you to help everyone, including Natsu.

After magic vanished from the world, your brother had passed away a day later.

The one person who supported you through thick and thin was gone.

Natsu had noticed since you were the one who helped him learn how to ride a bike. You stopped visiting him and others had pointed out that you weren't leaving your home much after your brother's death.

You had even stopped smiling.

~~~

Lucy pulled Natsu into a chokehold with a smirk.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

The pink haired boy gasped for air as Lucy let go of him.

"I...I'm going to go visit (First Name). Everyone keeps saying she isn't leaving her house, so I thought I could try and cheer her up."

"You two are pretty close, so it shouldn't be too difficult for a wimp like you."

"H-Hey! (First Name) needs someone by her side. I may be weak, but I'm not someone who won't take the initiative to watch someone they care about drown in front of them!"

Lucy blinked in shock.

Since the day Earthland Natsu and his friends left, the Natsu before her started to test his courage even more to protect his friends.

She smirked and folded her arms.

"You like her."

His cheeks turned pink.

"I won't tell anyone, but better hurry up and tell her yourself before you lose her to someone else."

Natsu panicked and took off on his bike hoping he wasn't too late.

Lucy chuckled and headed back into the guild.

"He'll be fine. No one else loves (First Name) like Natsu does."

~~~

You stared at your brother's last known photo.

It hadn't been that long since his death, but you were already missing his voice, seeing his face when you got home, and just having conversations with him.

Just thinking about it hurt.

Lost in your thoughts, you didn't hear the crash outside the front door with a groan.

Sounds of someone crawling out of a pile of things filled the air and soon the sound of knocking filled the house.

"U-Um, (First Name)! I-It's me, Natsu! Um, is it okay if I come in?"

You snapped back into reality.

What was Natsu doing here?

You looked around and noticed how dirty it was. Dirty dishes needed to be washed and several boxes with your brother's belongings were scattered everywhere.

"B-Be right there, Natsu!"

In a quick notion, you did you best to move things around before answering the door. Hopefully, you weren't going to cause him any problems.

You opened the door and greeted the pink haired male.

"Is everything okay, Natsu?"

He blushed, but stood tall.

"(First Name)! For a while now, you've been cooped up in here and I've decided to cheer you up! I don't care if you don't want me here right now. This is something I want to do because I can't allow you to drown in front of me."

You were taken by surprise.

Was this the same Natsu you knew your whole life? The same Natsu who was only courageous when driving a car?

"I...I hate seeing that you're hurting and won't let anyone in to help. You deserve so much more. It was you who took the job to help me learn a bike and get confidence. You were always by my side and now it's time I paid you back."

"Natsu...you don't have to."

"But I want to! (First Name), I...I love you! You deserve to be happy and to be loved by everyone because you're wonderful inside and out. You're the most beautiful girl in the world. Yes, your brother died, but surely he told you how much you meant to everyone. Lucy and the others are concerned about you. You brighten up the room with your smile and your jokes are like music to my ears. Know that I love you for who you are, so please...come back out and let everyone know you're doing well. We all care for you and will take care for you."

You stood there in silence.

Tears formed in your eyes.

The way Natsu spoke touched your heart.

You didn't deserve his kindness, but that wasn't the only reason you cried.

He reminded you of how your brother spoke.

"It's okay to cry. I won't judge you any different. If you lose confidence because of anger or sadness, I'll come right to you and tell you that I love you. I'll say how beautiful you are and remind you that everyone loves you."

You cried, but with a smile.

You were grateful you had Natsu.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as your cried.

"Thank you Natsu. Thank you so much. I'm sorry I worried you and the others so much...I just miss him."

His arms wrapped around your waist.

"I know (First Name). I know. What matters now is that you continue to live for him."

You smiled and nodded as the two of you remained hugging in front of your door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: There we go! If you guys don't know, I got the inspiration from telling how much I love my baby dongsaeng @AbbieVanityCakes. She really does deserve all the love she receives and should always be reminded. I want to be a good unnie to her and just give her some happiness while she pulls through her final year of high school. I never really got it, so I don't want her to have the same experience as me. She deserves to be loved by her friends, family, and fans, so go on and tell her she's amazing!

Up next is Gray Surge! Haha Mr. I Got Too Many Layers On XD

Instagram: minicchichin (just gonna start putting this up from here on out for any new readers that may come this way)