Snowed In (Hibiki Lates {Part 2})

((A/N: Requested by @ErenMikaislife! Hibiki Part 2! Thank you so much for reading and giving this request. I did my best to at least give it some sort of winter theme since it's the holidays.))

You were finally on vacation!

No press to annoy you, no fans following you around, no schedule to follow, and not a single call from your manager.

Where did you decide to go for vacation?

Well, it's a special place you have kept in your heart.

~~~

"Oh, Miss (First Name)! It's such an honor for you to stay with us on Mt. Ember.. Your luggage arrived just this morning and everything has been set the way you requested it."

The receptionist had a genuine smile and her eyes shined a bright yellow color as if they were the sun itself.

"I'm just glad I was able to get a room before you all were booked. I heard lots of ladies checked in recently."

"Oh yes. About three days ago, we were having some thieves coming here and harassing us. Our manager requested some help and now we are treating them a few nights here as their reward."

"Ah, a guild helped out. Well, I've bothered you enough. I should start unpacking."

"Please, you could never bother me. Here is your room key, Miss (First Name)"

~~~

Now, the one thing you loved about Mt. Ember was the fact that many people are deceived by the name.

The resort on Mt. Ember wasn't some beach themed hotel, but more of a lodge.

Mt. Ember was covered in snow where people could come to snowboard, ski, or even take on the hiker's path that has always been covered in snow since as long as you could remember.

With a backpack filled with food and some emergency supplies, you went for a hike.

On your way to the beginning of the path, you could hear girls squealing over the guild members who had saved this place.

You didn't want to be curious and see who they were, but could anyone really stop curiosity?

"Don't worry ladies! We shall protect you from any bandits because we are men~!"

Anyone knew that voice.

A shiver went down your spine.

Ichiya had gotten even more hideous in the past seven years and you were thankful he didn't recognize you as you stood out in the open looking like a deer caught in headlights.

Then, there was a moment your heart skipped a beat.

Hibiki was there with his usual smile.

Your feelings for him hadn't faltered over the years and he hadn't changed his playboy facade since the last time you two had spoken.

"Sorry ladies, but we wish to enjoy our vacation as well. You all should try the hot springs! It's very cozy in there."

The girls screamed making you sigh.

You turned around and went on to hike.

~~~

After several hours of hiking, you had made a pit stop in an old ice fishing house.

"Still hasn't changed at all."

As a child, you used to come to Mt. Ember with your parents before you met Hibiki.