Taking A Small Detour (Sho)

"Great job, ladies! Let's take a break for the day and resume tomorrow, bright and early!"

You grabbed a bottled water as you left the set.

"(First Name)-sama, you were beautiful as ever!"

"Thank you, Seri-chan."

Serin was your manager who adored everything about you. She always made sure to check with you for any requests such as photo shoots or interviews.

To you, she was the sweetest girl on the planet!

"(First Name)-sama, you have the rest of the day off, so you can relax on the beach. Just make sure to get to your room before midnight. You have to be up early for the next photo shoot."

"I'll be fine, Seri-chan. You go on and have a break. Maybe even get yourself a boyfriend."

The girl blushed.

"The romance life isn't for me, but I'm sure you could find a summer romance no problem! You're on the top ten of 'Most Attractive Women in Fiore'!"

You giggled.

She really did adore you.

"Even so, every girl has her own shot at romance. It just takes a few tries to find Mr. Perfect."

~~~

The sound of the ocean was therapeutic as you sat under an umbrella reading a book. It was nice to just relax and get away from all the press, especially Jason.

You didn't have anything against the guy. He was just...too energetic for your taste.

While relaxing, you could hear someone in the distance.

"Help me pull it out of the water, Wally!"

"You should be able to do this on your own now."

Strange.

Before you picked this spot, you made sure no one was around to enjoy solitude.

Guess you were wrong.

You got up and followed the sounds of two men grunting.

As you walked past a cliff, there were two men pulling a small, wooden boat out of the ocean.

Both plopped onto the sand after getting it into a safe spot where it wouldn't drift back into the sea.

"Um, are you two okay?"

You had taken them both by surprise causing them to jump up in full defense mode.

They blinked several times as they realized that you weren't going to cause them any trouble.

"We're fine. Just taking a break from our travels."

"In a small boat? Must be a tight budget."

The tanned male pouted.

"Not everyone can be wealthy."

"Sho, don't be rude to the young lady."

So greasy.

"Um, if you want, I can get you guys something to eat."

"Really?! That would be great! We were running low on food!"

The one known as Wally, chuckled.

"Sho, show some respect. If it doesn't trouble you, we would be very grateful."

"It's not a problem. Follow me."

~~~

Both males were digging into their food as you sat across from them.