Good Morning! (Laxus Dreyar)

((A/N: Requested by @Worst_Speller_Ever! This is based off the song Kinyoubi no Ohayou))

Laxus sat on the train in his favorite spot with his neighbor asleep right next to him.

He wasn't going to admit it, but he had a crush on a certain girl in his school.

Every day, you would board the train at 8:07 with your friend Lisanna.

Despite going to the same school, neither of you had spoke a single word to each other.

Laxus tried to muster up the courage to do it, but every time he saw you, his voice just wouldn't come out!

The train stopped and the doors opened revealing you talking to Lisanna, like every morning.

You giggled causing Laxus's heart to skip a bit.

He tensed up and looked away while covering his cheeks with his hand.

Once more, Laxus just couldn't say two words to you.

~~~

You sat in class thinking to yourself.

It was already Friday and you needed to perfect the moment you said your first words to Laxus!

For a while now, you had developed feelings for the tall male, but every time you saw him, you couldn't think straight.

"This time, I'll do it!"

You had blurted out your thoughts rather loudly making you blush and cover your mouth.

In panic you look around to see if anyone heard you.

No one had bothered since they were too busy doing other things for their free period.

You relaxed and looked out the window.

"Looks like it's about to rain. Good thing I brought an umbrella."

~~~

The final bell rang and everyone made their way to leave school.

He sighed.

This was his last chance to speak with you before the weekend!

Laxus walked towards the station when it started to rain.

He took cover and sighed as he looked at the sky cursing at it in his head.

The rain decided to stop him from making the perfect moment to say something to you.

Now he had to wait until the weekend!

A sigh escaped his lips when his ears picked up a voice.

"H-Here, you can borrow my umbrella."

He turned his head to see you holding out your closed umbrella with pink cheeks.

His cheeks turned red as he slowly took the umbrella.

All he could do was nod in thanks as you took off under Lisanna's umbrella.

His eyes looked down to the umbrella in his hand.

A smile reached his face and soon punched the air.

Now he had the chance to talk to you once the weekend was over!

For now, he was going to use your umbrella with a smile on his face.

~~~

You sat at home gripping a pillow to your chest with a small smile on your face.

Bless the rain!

Thanks to the rain, you had the chance to finally say something to Laxus.

Your heart was still racing and your cheeks still had the pink tint on them.