THANK YOU

To everyone that has stuck by this book from the beginning, thank you.

To everyone who leaves a comment, thank you.

To everyone who votes for this book, thank you.

I have decided to end this book.

My reasons are because I want to focus more on my other books. Maybe I'll start another one shot book for a different anime one day, but this one must come to a close for that to happen.

To those who never got their requests, I'm sorry for never getting to them. New phone and left my iPad at my mom's place when I moved out, so I apologize for that. Also, Yuka is VERY DIFFICULT to write for. I just can't find words to put to good use when it comes to romance for the guy.

Again, I'm sorry for not getting to all the requests and I'm sorry for having to end this book after 50+ parts. I'm just thankful you all have stuck around. I still see so many votes and comments coming from you all. Those interactions remind me that I at least have something that means something to other people.

This is a book we can all look back on and enjoy the ups and downs of each part. Every time there's a new comment, I go out of my way to read it because I love hearing from everyone (including everyone telling me their zodiac signs LOL y'all keep adding onto that thread like I just published that part!).

If you ever feel the need to read something from me that's new or want to just see what else I've got cooking, I've got two other books: one that's been on a long hiatus, but is almost at its end, and another that I recently published which will be published slowly since I want good content for everyone. May even add another fanfic just to keep myself fueled to write, but who knows if I'll actually abide by that haha!

Thank you again, everyone.