First Date (Gajeel Redfox)

“What do you mean you've never been on a date?!” you asked as you stared at the large male.

He looked away in discomfort.

You and Gajeel just happened to be not working and decided to talk. Somehow, dating became a topic and Gajeel had confessed about never being out on a date.

From the articles you have seen written by Jason, you would have at least thought that the big lug would have been at least on one date! He had some fan girls out there that even wrote letters to him.

“Why do you even care? It's not important anyways.” he scoffed obviously not enjoying the topic of the current conversation.

“Not important?! Gajeel! Dating is apart of life. It's how you find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with and maybe even have kids with. Of course, you would have to date that person more than once and stay in a relationship with them for a while. I mean, you have a bunch of fans that would love to go out on a date with you!”

The Iron Dragon Slayer groaned as you went on about how important dating was.

“If it's such a big deal to you, then let's go on a date right now.” he said in irritation.

You were at a loss of words.

Gajeel had joined the guild well after you, so dating guys never became a thing for you up until he joined. You had gained a crush on the distant man finding him attractive and pretty funny when he would perform on stage. There were even nights at home where you would image what your first date would be like with him.

Well, your first date over all.

“Are you going to answer me or not?!”

You were brought back to reality when you noticed the slight tint of red on his cheeks. It was rather cute to find the tough guy blushing because you were in a daze.

“Ah, sorry! Sure. We'll go on a date tomorrow because going now would be pointless. I'm not going on a date in an outfit I just threw on. If anything, I need to prepare just like you. You can't just appear looking like you always do on a daily basis.”

“I get it! Just...stop rambling. I'll pick you up around noon tomorrow.”

A grin was now on your face. You were going to have your first date with Gajeel tomorrow at noon.