Lost Before It Began (Zancrow)

(A/N: This is an AU because I'm not liking what I'm writing when it takes place in the lovely world of Earthland. Also, strong language ahead...though not a lot of it)

"(First Name), you're insane. Why are you trying to go after this guy? Bad boys are bad news!"

You twirled your (Hair Color) locks as you looked out the window as you and (Best Friend's Name) ate lunch in the classroom together.

"He's interesting. Everyone knows him and I'm tired of people saying I'm meant for some good guy. It's too...obvious."

"Obvious?! Every good guy is begging to be with you and you want to go after the baddest guy in our school?! (First Name), you can do better than Zancrow."

Sure. You could play it safe, get with a nice guy, marry, have a kid or two, and die a peaceful death.

Or you could get with Zancrow.

Your life was always safe.

Private schools with no violence, good grades, and a secure future.

You were lucky that your parents could no longer afford a private school otherwise, you would have never met your best friend and become interested with a blond in one of the lower classes.

"I'm tired of a safe life. I want some danger and drama. I want to get into a fight during a relationship that takes weeks, or a month, to fix! None of that perfect crap. (Best Friend's Name), this is what I want."

She sighed before folding her arms.

"Fine, but don't come crying to me when you're depressed."

You giggled.

"I'll be fine. I've got a plan on getting to Zancrow."

~~~

Zancrow was hiding up in the tallest tree on campus, sleeping.

You had asked around for his location. After bribing some the school bullies, they gave away his location.

"I'm glad (Best Friend's Name) is more popular than me. Least I won't have to deal with those two guys following me around."

The tree was pretty tall and was half as tall as the main building.

Finding Zancrow in this tree was going to be hard.

"No way in hell am I climbing this tree in this stupid uniform."

You pulled your too short of a skirt down before looking up.

A patch on blond can be seen in the distance above.

Grabbing a few pebbles, you started to throw them, one by one, at him.

It wasn't until the last one that you got a response.

Zancrow came down looking pissed.

"You got a death wish, bitch?"

"Not really a death wish, but a wish."

He eyed you oddly.

"You're one of those popular girls...got every guy wrapped around your damn finger. Well, every guy, but me."

You smirked slightly.

"Which makes you interesting. You see, I'm not looking for some good guy, good girl relationship. I want to be in a relationship with you."

"Ha! Like hell I would do that."

You sighed.

"Of course, never thought this would be easy. You are Zancrow, baddest guy in the entire school. Even the teachers are afraid of you."