Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 2 Reader Special]

"Really, (First Name). I don't know how you handle all of it. Hell, I can barely find a decent guy while you're trying to decide which of the two you really want."

Cana was drunk, but you knew she meant well.

During your journey, you did find Sting and spent time with him to catch up, but something happened you weren't expecting.

You fell in love with him, more than the love you originally had for him.

Sting made sure you were taken care of and did kind things for you. Lector, his closest friend, often poked fun at the two of you. It reminded you of what Happy used to do, but it made you smile none the less.

For a few years, you decided to head back home, much to Sting's disappointment.

As a promise, Sting told you that he would surprise you with something the next time you two met.

When you got home, Fairy Tail was in trouble and you did as much as you could to repay the debt they were in.

One day, things got out of hand, but familiar faces that you hadn't seen in seven years appeared, saving you all. A celebration was given and you were in such an emotional wreck when you welcomed Natsu back.

Everything was falling back into place.

Well, until Fairy Tail entered the Grand Magic Games and it put you in a difficult position you never imagined you would be in.

While walking around at night, you ran into Sting. Both of you seemed rather nervous.

Not wasting time, Sting got serious and confessed his feelings for you. It definitely took you by surprise, that's for sure, but what happened next put you into shock.

Natsu, who was in the shadows, rushed out and confessed to you as well.

Now, you were walking with Cana trying to figure out what to do. You told the boys you needed time before giving them an answer.

You were stuck at a cross road between two guys who were so similar. Why couldn't they both just be one guy?!

"(First Name)...think about this. If you choose blondie, you'll have to visit him at his guild where as Natsu will always be there for you. I'm not too fond of you dating that fire breathing idiot, but I think it'll be easier on you."

"Easier? When I met both of them, the situation wasn't easy. With Sting, I was living in the forest. Then with Natsu, he was seven years older than me!

"Please don't tell me you're worried about age! You're pretty much our age now, idiot."

"No...I..Cana, I love them both. I don't think I could actually choose between them."

"Or you suggesting they share you? Ha. That's going to go well."

You sighed and folded your arms over your chest.

Was it really that bad? Did you really have to choose between two guys who had the same personality?

The only difference they had was their physical appearance.

There was no way you were going to choose based on looks!

It became silent as you reached the hotel.

"Cana, I think I'm going to go tell them now. I need to settle this right."

She raised a brow and patted your shoulder.

"Good luck with that!"

You sighed and headed to the plaza, a place you promised to meet them both at night once you were ready.