Update Time

Surely you all are waiting for the next part, but I need to address to everyone that I have a full schedule for school (6 classes), mod for a stream 3 days a week, and trying not to go insane.

For 7 days a week, I spend 8 hours a day on homework itself. Sundays and Mondays are usually when I help my mom with her stuff since she can't computer. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays I mod for a stream in case of any bots or any toxic buttholes that appear out of nowhere.

When I'm not doing these things, I honestly don't have the want to write. I don't plan on abandoning everyone. This is just me telling you all that I'm focusing on things. I do want to write. Sometimes I do, but it's not the type of writing I want to post for everyone to see. There is a story that I am holding back from everyone only because the anime ends this Saturday, after several months of waiting.

Also, I'm still taking requests and I would appreciate it if you posted it in the comments, if you can, or DM it to me. If you want certain details in it such as a male!reader, do tell me because I am aware some of my readers are male :) Just put it in the comments or DM me. Seeing you all comment makes me happy and know that you all are still here waiting for the next part.

Wih that aside, I shall head off and finish the day with homework and a stream~

If you're curious about the stream, DM me if you wish. The streamer is a fan of Fairy Tail LOL

//jumps into a black hole for advertising