What's Your Reason? (Bickslow)

((A/N: This takes place BEFORE Lucy joins Fairy Tail.))

“Bickslow! Come on, tell me! No one knows why you got your mark on your tongue. I gotta know!” you begged while pouting in front of the older male.

He drank some rum before setting it down.

“Not to mention that you started to wear that silly helmet. Master tells me you didn't have it when you joined Fairy Tail.”

This was how you spend your days in the guild of Fairy Tail. You always asked Bickslow questions, but got no answers. He was a living mystery!

“I mean, Natsu says that you've taken off the helmet, but it's always on when I'm around! There's gotta be a reason behind it all. Just tell me!”

The mysterious mage sighed and turned his head to the side.

“Why do you care? Besides, don't you have a job to do?”

You flinched.

He was correct. You had a job that would take a few days, but Bickslow just came back! Answers were needed and you wanted them to now.

“Bickslow! I'll get to my job. Just tell me the reason behind the helmet and why you got your guild mark on your tongue!”

“(First Name)-chan, you better hurry before you miss the train.” Mirajane spoke up who had suddenly appeared beside you.

You let out a sigh and stood up.

“Bickslow, when I get back, you're going to tell me everything! I won't rest until you tell me.”

With that, you took off for your job.

Mirajane let out a giggle.

“She's a lucky girl.”

“Lucky, yeah. Too bad she won't remember.”

About four years ago, you had gotten into a terrible accident and had to be hospitalized for a long time. During your hospitalization, Bickslow was out on a job with Laxus, Freed, and Evergreen. It was a long term job, but when he got world of it, he was worried about you.