Big Cousin Is Always Watching

Oui oui baguette hoomans!!! I'm here with a request oneshot!! Hope you enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter is 12

Peter POV

"Alright class! I've got a special announcement for you before you go!" Their science teacher, Ms. Martin spoke as the bell rang. "This Friday, we will be going on a special field trip to non other than Stark Industries! When I call your table, I want you to come and get your permission slip and then you're dismissed! Oh! And have it signed by Thursday if you want to go!" She called out above all the chatter of the excited 7th graders.

'Oh. Well this should be fun.' I thought as my teacher called my table.

"Oh! Peter, can I talk to you for a sec?" Ms. Martin asked. 'Oh crap what did I do?'

"Yes ma'am?" I answered.

"Well since you are at the top of our class, I want you to choose which route we go on for the field trip." She stated loud enough for the other students to hear, making them stop in their tracks to hear what my answer is.

"Uhmmm well what are the different routes?" I asked even though I know them all by heart.

The teacher grabbed a slip of paper for me to look of before I chose the 4th route. It shows us all of the upper classed labs and a qna with the Avengers. Should be fun for my classmates.

"Good choice, Peter. You guys are dismissed!" Ms. Martin called out.

————Time Skip————

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I called out as I put my bag down. "Hello?" I spoke again after I didn't get a reply.

"I'm in the back room!" I hear mom shout, making me walk over to the back room.

"Hey mom! What're you doing in here?" I ask, looking around the bedroom.

"Oh! Did your dad forget to tell you? Uncle Clint and his family are visiting the tower for the week since they're getting renovations on their house. Your dad is going to pick them up right now so I'm just making sure the rooms are cleaned." Mom explained.

"Oh okay cool! I needed you to sign my field trip form for Friday." I told her.

"Ohh where's it to?" She asks me.

"Here." I reply blatantly, taking out the piece of paper i had folded up in my back pocket.

"Ah." She acknowledges as I hand her the slip to sign.

————Time Skip———
Third Person POV

Friday came along quicker than you'd assume and just like that, there were 30 7th graders buzzing with excitement at the front of Stark Industries.

"Hey Puny! I betcha i could get an internship here before you ever could! I mean, look at me and then look at you, who do you think Stark would pick?" A 13 year old by the name of Flash commented.

In response, Peter only rolled his eyes and turned back to his conversation with Ned, his bestfriend.

As all of the students entered the building, you'd be able to hear the collective 'ohh's and ahh's' of all of the 12 and 13 year olds.

"Good morning students and teachers! My name is Bonnie and I will be your tour guide for today!" The cheery intern spoke and the chattering kids quietened down.

"So before we begin, I am going to pass out your guest badges just so you can get to basic places without authority such as the bathrooms and the bottom floor lounge room." Bonnie stated as she grabbed the tote full of badge.