My Son

The rouge avengers were coming back to the tower and of course Tony had forgotten. He was currently sitting and rocking his half asleep 4 month old son, Peter, to sleep when he heard the elevator ding. Now Tony wasn't really worried who it was. He just thought it was Pepper so he didn't even try to turn around and see who it was. He just continued rocking his son.
Steve's POV
"Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 years since we been here." I said looking at the totally remodeled tower. "Right!? It looks completely different here." Clint said walking behind me as we walked into the elevator. "What do you think Tony's doing?" I asked. "I dunno. Probably drinking away his misery. Or sleeping with someone." Sam replied. When the elevator opened to the penthouse, it was silent. "Huh." I said looking at the strangely clean penthouse. "Woah it's clean in here." Scott whispered. "Yup. Too clean..." Nat said suspiciously. As we turned the corner, we saw something we weren't expecting to see. And that was Tony rocking a baby. "What the hell!?" Clint yelled. Tony whipped his head around and saw us. "Oh shit." He muttered. "Hello!" He said standing up. "Hi..." We all said in unison. "So you're probably wondering who this ball of sunshine is." He asked. "Well yeah!" I said in a slight yell. Tony cleared his throat. "Ok. This is my son Peter. He's 4 months. And he's sleepy so goodbye!" Tony said walking away, leaving us all confused. "Stark has a son!?"