Family on CrAcK

A/N~ I'm posting a crack story because I'm too lazy to type my other ideas and honestly forgot I needed to publish a new part today😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person POV
In the common room:
Peter walked out of the elevator and into the common room talking on the phone, arguing.
"Hey Pete! How was your day-" Tony tries to greet but gets cut off by Peter saying "So no head?" And slamming his phone on the ground and breaking one of his skateboards.
"What the f*ck Richard?" Clint asked, smiling.
"Language.." Steve said.

At the grocery store:
Peter and Tony were at the grocery store, getting things for the compound.
"Hey dad? Can I get this?" Peter asked holding a chocolate bar.
"No Peter. Put that down. I told you that you can't have everything you see.." Tony replied.
Just then Peter threw the chocolate bar at Tony. "Try me b*tch." Tony said making Peter giggle.

Compound
Peter had just got done warming up an croissant and Scott thought it would be the perfect time to scare him. Scott went all little and waited for Peter to come his way. Peter finally came and Scott enlarged.
"BERGALERGAL!!!" Scott screamed, causing Peter to scream.
"Ahhhh. Stahp!! I coulda dropped my croissant." Peter said pouting, causing Scott to laugh unnecessarily loud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok. I know this was short but my momma just got me some food so I'm finna eat.👋🏾✌🏾