Coffee Flavored Icecream

+ got tagged,, it's at the end tho,, eeeee I'm famous!!😛

Also, I know I've been inactive so, I'm sorry about that..
Anyways,, chapter time!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's POV

I'm in my last period, which was History. My absolute least favorite class. (Same, Pete,, I hate History.) We had about 5 minutes left- thank Thor- and Dad was coming to pick me and Harley up, which was rare. He probably already picked up Morgan.

So, I spent the last 5 min of class daydreaming, since I finished all my work at the beginning of the week. Finally, the bell rang. (Is it rang or rung? I feel like it's rang but idrk)

I dash out of class and put my books in my locker. Making my way to the door, I see Harley walking out, talking to Harry (he isn't a bad boi). Before I could catch up to them and pull Harley to dad'a car, Ned stops me.

"Hey, man. You think you could come over tomorrow? My mom bought me a new LEGO set." He asks me.

"Uhm. I'm not really sure, I'd have to check but I'd love to come. Which one she get you?" I answer.

"She got me the Millennium Falcon. It has 8,445 pieces. And cool let me know if you're free." Ned responds.

Before I could give him a reply, my dad honks his horn, indicating that he was done waiting on me and Harley. So, as we normally do, Harley and I look at each other and take off running, both of us wanting the front seat. In the end, Harley won.

"Ha! I beat you this time." Harley brags, panting.

"Only because there were other people blocking my way!!" I excuse.

"Yea right. Excuses, excuses." He says.
I just roll my eyes.

"Anyways,, hey, dad! Hey Morgs!" I greet.

"Hey, Pete!" They both respond.

"Hello fellow members of my crazy family!" Harley also greets.

"Hey Harley." Dad chuckles.

"Hey Harls!" Morgan replies, giggling slightly.

"So. Who wants Icecream?" Dad asks.

We all reply with something on the lines of "I do!"
So, dad drives us to the icecream shop. (Or Braum's if you prefer that)

"Ok, you guys can go get it." Dad tells us.

"Ok! You want anything?" Harley asks.

"Only if it's coffee flavored." Dad replies, almost sarcastically. I heard the faint seriousness in his voice though.

"Gotcha!" Morgan says, shutting the door.

We all walk into the shop and order our icecream. Me getting brownie fudge, Harley getting Rocky Road, and Morgan getting birthday cake. Unfortunately, they didn't have coffee flavor.

"Hey, dad! We didn't find coffee flavor." I spoke, getting into the car.

"I doubted you would." He responds.

"What if we make you coffee flavored icecream??" Harley asks.

And that's how dad ended up with his own stash of coffee flavored ice cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok! Hope you hoomans enjoyed! It was a bit longer than expected but there you go!!

Now! On to the tagged part because people seem to like me enough that I actually get tagged..(which you can skip)

The person that tagged me, which was, LarryDrarrySolangelo , didn't put a tagged picture so I just stole one from someone else's story..

1) Nope2) Nope3) Tamyah4) Single (hella)5) Lae'loni 6) Jason (more than likely you don't know either of them)7) Winterwidow 8) Lae'loni 9) Running home to you by Grant Gustin

1) Nope
2) Nope
3) Tamyah
4) Single (hella)
5) Lae'loni
6) Jason (more than likely you don't know either of them)
7) Winterwidow
8) Lae'loni
9) Running home to you by Grant Gustin.,
10) 37%
11)

12) One friend told me I should download it

12) One friend told me I should download it. Another told me not to. So I downloaded it..
13) January 9th

Oki so it doesn't say to tag anyone, so I won't,,

Ok! As you saw in my lock screen pic, it's after midnight so I'm going to get a snack or whatever. Have a lovely day, creatures!!👋🏾