Pizza Delivery

Holaaaa Happy New Years!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

It was currently Dec. 31, 2021 at 11:52pm and Peter had made the brilliant idea of ordering pizza and getting it delivered.

Why did he want pizza at almost midnight? Purely so he could make the joke of having to wait a year to get his pizza.

Since he just ordered it, it won't be delivered til January 1st, 2022 at 12:08am, meaning it had indeed moved on to the new year.

"Peter..? Why are you bouncing so much?" Tony asked suspiciously from the other side of the room.

"Oh you'll see, Mr. Stark. You'll see." The hyperactive teen answered.

Tony only gave him a confused look before going back to playing the game of dominoes that he was currently winning against Sam, Clint and Scott.

16 minutes later

"Peter, there seems to be a man in the lobby asking for you." FRIDAY spoke, interrupting very intense game of uno going on with Peter, Harley, Cassie, Cooper, Shuri, Lila, Mj, and Ned.

"Uh.. who is it, Fri?" Steve asked.

"The pizza guy!" Peter jumped up, running to the elevator with Harley, Pietro, Cooper, and Ned following to help bring the pizzas, sodas, and whatever else Peter ordered up.

In the lobby, Peter spotted two pizza guys and a few late night workers carrying a dozen pizza boxes, 10 liters of soda, a bag full of boxes of wings, and about a dozen pizza desserts.

"Finally! I've been waiting all year for this!" Peter exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

One of the delivery guys cracked a smile at the childish joke while the other was struggling trying to hold the four bottles of different sodas in his arms.

"Alright, I'll take that. Thank you." Pietro grabbed the sodas as Peter gave the delivery man the money plus a pretty nice tip.

After each boy grabbed some boxes or bottles, they made their way back up to the penthouse and everyone ate their first meal of 2022.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIII HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2021 is goneeeee Good Riddance!! This year definitely didn't suck as much as last year did, but it definitely still sucked. ANYWAYS BYE BYE ENJOY YOUR NEW YEAR!!