Military

Ayup! New chap! This was requested for me to write so here you go! Peter's not spidey but he's been trained really well in combat and martial arts as well as shooting guns and throwing knives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's Pov

"We'll be back by tomorrow but Rhodey will be staying with you til then okay?" Dad said, getting ready to walk into the elevator with the rest of the team. They were going on a short mission that will only last about 15-18 hours, so Uncle Rhodey agreed to stay with me for the time being. He's been away for a while dealing with the airforce and whatnot but he's finally back for a few weeks which is great!

"Alright, Dad! Stay safe! If you get hurt I'll kill you!" I yelled as the elevator began to shut. Dad only smiled in response.

Time skip————
3rd person's pov

It's the next day and the team should be back in a few hours.  So Peter got a brilliant idea for when the get back. Epic prank!

"Uncle Rhodey?" Peter called out into the common area.

"Hmm?" Rhodey answered from the bean bag in the corner.

"Do you want to help me prank everyone when they get back?" The boy asked.

"Prank? Of course! What do you have in mind?" Rhodey agreed.

"Uhm well I was thinking that you somehow convinced me to join the military and I'm packing up to start training." Peter suggested.

"That's perfect!"

And so they begun the plan

"Alright. Is that all you wanted to put in the bag?" Rhodey asked.

"It's not like I'm actually leaving. I'll have to put it all away again anyways so the less i put in the bag, the less i have to put back up." Peter replied.

"True."

Ding.

Peter and Rhodey looked up as 6 tired avengers walked out of the elevator.

"We're- back? Peter are you planning on going somewhere?" Tony asked making his way over to his son.

"Oh! Hey, dad! Me and Uncle Rhodey were just having a conversation about how I would be good in the military so I decided I should give it a try!" Peter responded with a grin on his face.

"What?" Tony's jaw dropped.

"Yea! I'll only be gone a few weeks to a month so nothing too bad!" Peter continued.

"If you're going to be gone for that amount of time then why is your bag so small?" Natasha asked, raising an eyebrow.

"They provide pretty much everything you'll need there." Rhodey answered for him.

"I- wait- so you're just leaving? You didn't even ask me or Pepper if you could. I mean you're barely 17." Tony said.

"It's only training dad. I'm old enough for that. It isn't even that bad." Peter held in a smile looking at his dad's facial expression.

"Peter.. I can't believe this. You're leaving? Just like that?" Tony's eyes started to water making Peter's expression falter.

"Wait- dad. It's- it's just a prank! I'm not going anywhere I promise. Don't cry!" Peter pleaded.

"What? Peter you can't keep doing this- my- my poor heart." Tony sighed in relief.

Peter only laughed before running off to put the bag he had away leaving Rhodey to deal with the aftermath.

Not proof read