Online Classes

Update pog?
So you won't be confused, Peter and Harley aren't biologically related to anyone, the were both adopted by Tony and Pepper though and Morgan is still biologically their child. Aunt May is still Peter's biological Aunt though. Peter was still living with May before the pandemic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter- 15
Harley- 16
Morgan- 8
Peter's POV

Today instead of waking up to the smell of Aunt May's burnt toast, I woke up to Auntie Nat yelling at Uncle Clint for stealing her throwing knives.

"Ugh. I'm gonna have to get used to this." I mutter getting up. Since the pandemic started, I had to move into the Stark Tower. Because my aunt's a nurse, she thought it would be better if i stayed somewhere else and not risk getting sick since she works with the sick people.

I get out of bed and head out to the kitchen, checking the time on the way out.

6:30am Why on earth are they yelling at 6 in the morning? I groan, realizing that I still have two hours before my classes start.

I start walking back to my room, figuring i can get another hour to sleep before I'm forced awake by my loud family.

"Morning Pete!" Guess I won't be going back to sleep after all. I sigh.

"Good morning Uncle Steve." I greet and start walking back to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I see Dad, Uncle Bruce, Harley, Morgan, Uncle Steve, Uncle Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, and Aunt Carol.

"I see Auntie Nat and Uncle Clint woke you up too, huh." Harley spoke, taking a sip of the apple juice Morgan poured him.

"Yep." I say, sitting on a bar stool near the counter.

"Here you go Petey!" Morgan said as she handed me a cup of apple juice.

"Thank you Morgs." I smiled and picked up the cup, taking a sip and sitting it back down.

Time Skip————

It was now time for online class to start. Me, Harley, Morgan, Wanda, and Pietro all had classes to do, though Wanda and Pietro were in college.

I grabbed my English notebook since that was my first class and sat at the desk in my room. Opening my laptop, I logged onto the google classroom and then zoom.

I greeted my teacher and we started class.

Time skip————

Everything was going fine, It was around the end of 3rd period and my teacher had us answering questions.

"Petey!" Morgan yelled just as I was about to answer something my history teacher asked me.

"Uhm. Give me a second Morg." I told her as I unmuted my mic.

"But I need help." She interrupted me as i started talking.

"Ok Morgan hold on please." I said, trying to move her away from the camera.

"Mr. Parker, if you have distractions, I suggest moving to a different part of your home." The teacher spoke, stating the obvious.

"Yes, i know Ms. Robinson, I'm in my bedroom which is the least distracting area in my house, my little sister just needs help with something." I replied, looking back down at Morgan.

"Just let me answer this question really quick, then I'll help you out." I told morgs before my door opened again.

"Morgan!" Came a hushed tone from Mom. "When I said 'ask your brother' I meant your other one." Mom told.

"Oh. Sorry Petey!" Morgan ran out of the room.

As Morgan left the room, I heard the most annoying voice I'd ever hear.

"Hey, Parker! I thought you didn't have a family? Did you hire actors or something to be you pretend family or something?" Flash said. I rolled my eyes.

"The fact that you think I'm capable enough to pull that off is a compliment in itself." I told him and then finally answered the teacher's question.

Time skip————

Forth period came and we were doing a worksheet the teacher posted in the chat.

I was almost finished when I got interrupted again but this time by my door slamming open to reveal my favorite princess.

"Shuri!" I screamed and turned my camera off.

"Peter!" She screamed back running over to hug me.

"What're you doing here? I thought you were working on a project in wakanda." I asked.

"Yea but I needed my science bro to help me!" She exclaimed.

"Okay.. well what is it? I was just working on an assignment from my teacher but that can wait I guess." I say right before I hear my teacher start talking again.

"Mr. Parker. I need your camera to be on. It's school protocol for me to be able to see your face." She spoke.

I roll my eyes and tell Shuri to go and sit on my bed. I turn my camera on.

"Thank you, Mr. Parker." She said.

"Ok now what were you saying, Shuri?" I ask, starting back on the worksheet.

"Well I need you to go over this formula." She stands up and hands me a piece of paper.

Before she can sit back down, of course someone had to say something.

"Hey, Parker! Is that another actor you hired?" Flash dumbly asked.

"No," Shuri looks at the name on the screen, "Eugene. I am not an actor. Though I bet I'd be a damn good one." The princess says after unmuting my mic.

"Wait.. it that the princess of wakanda?" Cindy asks.

"The one and only!" She bows, a smirk on her face.

"How do you know the princess?" Cindy asks again, bewildered.

"Uhh. Well I told you guys I had an internship at SI. Being Mr. Stark's personal intern has its perks I guess." I replied, fidgeting slightly in my chair.

"You're still going on about that? We all know it's a lie, Parker." Flash annoyingly butts into the conversation.

"What's a lie?" Dad questions as he walks into the room.

"Wha- how- w" Flash stutters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm ending this chapter here because I got bored and I don't know how to finish it (: also not proof read ((: