You can have it.

Peter is 11

It was a Saturday and Peter was getting ready to meet the Bucky Barnes himself.

"Are we almost there dad?" Peter asked, getting impatient.

"Yes, son. Now can you please stop asking?" Tony responded.

"Fine..." Peter responded, looking out the window, where a nice sized house was placed.

"Ok. We're here. Now get out." Tony playfully said.

"Ugh. Rude." Peter mocked gasped.

Once they got out, they were greeted by Natasha. (I ship Winterwidow. Also Stucky. But i decided to go with Winterwidow.)

"Hi, Auntie Nat." Peter said, waving

"Hey Pete. Hey Tones." Natasha greeted. "Bucky's in the living room. Just head in there. I was about to head to the store, but I'll be back." She informed them.

"Ok!" Peter replied.

"Alright. Seeya later." Tony said.

When the boys entered the house, Bucky was sitting on the couch, watching some show in black and white. 

"Hey Buck." Tony greeted. (He been forgave him for the whole, parents situation.)

"Oh, hey Tony. Mini Tony." Bucky greeted, standing up from the couch to shake hands.

"Hi!" Peter greeted shaking his hand. "Oooo. I like your metal arm sir."

Bucky's first thought about this kid was to protect him and get him anything he wants. Especially since he still feels awful about Howard and Maria- aka, his grandparents.

"Oh! You can have it!" Bucky replied immediately.

"What?!" Tony said.

"Seriously!?" Peter asked.

"Yea! I got like 10 more!" Bucky replied.

"Cool!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life sucks man..